Whos the arch nemesis for each of these heroes?

No venom really couldn't. Norman has a strong emotional connection for peter. He's harrys dad, he killed gwen, he know's pete's secret. Venom is pete's most dangerous enemy (possibly) but that is not what an arch nemesis is. I think this sums it up pretty well

wikipedia said:
It should be noted that just because a villain is a hero's arch-enemy does not necessarily mean that they are their greatest, as there are often other enemies who may be considered more powerful, resourceful, intelligent and/or evil than the archvillain, or perhaps has larger-scale goals. For example, in the Superman comics, Darkseid, who threatens the entire universe, is a greater enemy than Lex Luthor, who usually threatens just Metropolis and at times, the world.

roach said:
when it comes to Spider-man's arch nemesis to me it comes down to Green Goblin or Doc Ock

:up:

Stan Lee said it best: The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy, while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

Venom is not even a contender. He's a joke these days, and has been for the last 15 years or so. One of the most overrated villains ever. The Vulture has had a bigger impact on Spidey's life than Venom has.

I'd to see Venom fight against Omega Red. Whoever wins gets to move up to B-List.

Doc Ock said:
:up:

Stan Lee said it best: The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy, while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

I'm gonna have to use that sometime...

Venom is more of an evil twin type of villain. He's considered Spidey's archnemesis by some entirely because of the aesthetic similarities.

Technically the Hulk's archfoe is himself.

Yeah probably. Besides himself though I'd say it would be a toss-up between The Leader or General Thadeus "Thunderbolt" Ross.
Emil Blonsky never even entered into my considerations.

I'd say Thunderbolt Ross and the US military was for his early years. But he's no longer an issue.

in the early 60's the leader was one of his main foes but not recently so i may say abomination is

I think thats what he ment about "archfoe is himself". Onslaught would by no means be the x-mens arch enemy. Its flippen xavior who isnt control of himself.

The Hulk - Leader

X-men - Magneto

Spidey - Green Goblin

Avengers - Kang

Spidey and the Avengers are the toughest to choose because they both have such great villains

The Hulk: Whoever is pissing him off at the moment, really. Though the Hulk really hates Banner, so I guess Banner.

X-men: Magneto.

Spiderman: I like Dr. Octopus more, but Spider-Man always seems to be regretting some Goblin or another.

Superman: Lex Luthor, of course.

Avengers: When I think Avengers, I for whatever reason, think Ultron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"