• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Do Girls Like jerks?

C-$

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was talking to some of my coworkers at work and one of them who happens to be a female (Katy)was telling how guys should act towards women.She was saying that girls like guys who are confident ect and this guy kind of interrupts and says "act like a a$$hole", that'll work. Even Katy admiited that girls like jerks which sucks becuase nice guys like me never get anywhere. It's been like that all of my life. I can never get the girl that I want but I get the left overs(you know what I mean) instead.

Ladies, why do like guys that act like *******s?

Girls like *******s

Women like confident men

there's a fine line in each of those categories.....

but anyways, how do you act around girls...

C-$ said:
I was talking to some of my coworkers at work and one of them who happens to be a female (Katy)was telling how guys should act towards women.She was saying that girls like guys who are confident ect and this guy kind of interrupts and says "act like a a$$hole", that'll work. Even Katy admiited that girls like jerks which sucks becuase nice guys like me never get anywhere. It's been like that all of my life. I can never get the girl that I want but I get the left overs(you know what I mean) instead.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261647

Be an asswhole. Problem solved.

Confidence is sexy. Period. Everyone is attracted to it. Girls have a hard time distinguishing between confidence and being an arrogant prick, though. It's a lesson they have to learn, though, so that they can tell the difference when they become women.

jag

ive yet to meet a girl who likes anal.

Kaleb said:
I was with one who got semi-pissed when I wouldn't. It was bizarre. She like snapped at me.

Kaleb said:

That was really random...

Jag and Crazy Venom have hit the nail on the head. I guess. Unless you crazy chicks really do like a$$holes!!!!:wow:

You have to find a middle ground between coming off as confident and letting people walk all over you. No one wants to be around someone who doesn't see much in themselves, it gets tiring. At the same time in the long run people grow tired of self-centered sons of biscuits too. Everything in moderation.

Still have yet to achieve that balance though, so don't ask me how.:woot:

I can think of a couple of reasons, but I'll counter with a question: Why do guys like hot bee-oches?

The real answer may be that the girls who go after that type of guy have an @$$hole for a dad.

Kaleb said:
Ive known a couple, aparently its the angle.. but i think its more psychological than anything else.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I was with one who got semi-pissed when I wouldn't. It was bizarre. She like snapped at me.

but...but...doodie comes out of there :csad:

Victor was supposed to play Metroid Hunters with me and never did, it's partly my fault, but we'll always have Morg's sticky thread. :bittersweet:

It's not that they like *******s. They just need them to expel waste.

BOOOOO! the renaming takes away the humor from the thread as suggests actual exchange of ideas, and NOT a childish double entendre!!! :cmad:

Abaddon said:
It's not that they like *******s. They just need them to expel waste.
tsk...I was gonna say, "'Cause it would suck if the s*** kept building up till it exploded out of your mouth at inopportune times." but I vetoed it. :o

Mr Sparkle said:
BOOOOO! the renaming takes away the humor from the thread as suggests actual exchange of ideas, and NOT a childish double entendre!!! :cmad:

what's funny is that the title was changed twice.:o

I thought that the thread referred to women liking *******s aside from their their own. :o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
tsk...I was gonna say, "'Cause it would suck if the s*** kept building up till it exploded out of your mouth at inopportune times." but I vetoed it. :o
Imagine if it exploded out of her vagina. lol.:huh:

C-$ said:

i wish i ****ing knew
i dont get it. im one of those old fashioned respectful, very nice guys who cant get anyone over the *******s
i just dont get women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"