• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will sony learn from their mistakes?

Yep. You've pointed out a nice issue that Sony needs to resolve. But they probably won't.

the movie didn't do well critcally and financially and if they really do ijnterfere with either tasm 3 or the sinister six nobody would ever see a spiderman film again. they need to to let the creators do their opwn thing. the first movie should've made more than the avengers and would be the most talked about movie if they hadn't screw over marc's work. the same goes for tasm 2. they need to give us a director's cut of the amazing spiderman 2 and for the love of god let the creators do their own stuff and FIRE roberto orci and alex kurtzman

Nope. Unlike TASM2, BvS has an Oscar winning writer writing the screenplay.

nervmind then because i always thought it would be written by goyer. i guess my faith in this film had finally been restored. which reminds me, how come mostly in movies the director gets all the credit but most of the time people ignore the writers? i mean they're the ones who mostly make the movies great

batman/superman will definitely fail critically but it'll definitely make more than the avengers

I don't think you, or anyone else, can conclude either of those with a 'definitely', and this is coming from someone who couldn't stand Man of Steel and loved Avengers.

nervmind then because i always thought it would be written by goyer. i guess my faith in this film had finally been restored. which reminds me, how come mostly in movies the director gets all the credit but most of the time people ignore the writers? i mean they're the ones who mostly make the movies great

Goyer wrote the original screenplay and Terrio is writing a screenplay "inspired" by Goyer's so called screenplay.

Which means Terrio's is better.

Goyer wrote the original screenplay and Terrio is writing a screenplay "inspired" by Goyer's so called screenplay.

Who really knows though? Terrio's may end up being even worse than what Goyer put out. An Oscar win isn't iron clad, after all, and in this case, the guy isn't adapting a story that has already been written (and true, for that matter). Right now, he's in uncharted territory as far as I'm concerned, and although I liked Argo and am confident that he can produce something more coherent than Goyer (not saying much), the guy doesn't exactly have a consistently high quality, established body of work to draw comparisons from.

Seems like when people talk about him, they take his Academy Award for granted and yell Oscar winner, Oscar winner, OSCAR WINNER!!!!111

Yeah, well, Pacino's an Oscar winner himself and he took on a supporting role in Jack & Jill...so there's that.

Right now, there isn't much that we can take for granted with this production.

Who really knows though? Terrio's may end up being even worse than what Goyer put out. An Oscar win isn't iron clad, after all, and in this case, the guy isn't adapting a story that has already been written (and true, for that matter). Right now, he's in uncharted territory as far as I'm concerned, and although I liked Argo and am confident that he can produce something more coherent than Goyer (not saying much), the guy doesn't exactly have a consistently high quality, established body of work to draw comparisons from.

Seems like when people talk about him, they take his Academy Award for granted and yell Oscar winner, Oscar winner, OSCAR WINNER!!!!111

Yeah, well, Pacino's an Oscar winner himself and he took on a supporting role in Jack & Jill...so there's that.

Right now, there isn't much that we can take for granted with this production.

well i hope the Argo writer can handle the batman/supera-no wait, THE JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE. if not, then he needs to have his work for martvel. besides i don't think a wonder woman movie will do too good. a black widow movie can bring inspiration of being the first female superhero/comic book movie that does well

Probably it has something to do with WGA...

All I know is I loved Argo. Compared to Ben's directing work, I prefer The Town and can watch it multiple times but I really like Argo. Strong script, strong actors all around.

I trust the writer of Argo more than the writer of Jumper.

Argo was awesome. But it's a tiny bit different to a mega budget superhero blockbuster that is supposed to be the origin story of the Justice League.

It's kinda like getting Woody Allen to write a historical action packed epic about the crusades. It could be totally awesome. Or could be absolutely atrocious.

I think them throwing more and more superheroes into Dawn of Justice might be it's undoing. It has to be Snyder's masterpiece for it to work. It could end up as a complete cluster**** like X-3 or SM3 or... ASM2.

It depends. Aquaman isn't confirmed. Rumored but not confirmed. The Rock will be in a DC film but not BvS. Cyborg only has one scene and that's the football scene pre-Cyborg.

Which means the main focus is on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Lex. I think one could pull that off. Maybe have Clark be a reporter at the football game and also Bruce is an owner of Gotham's team and Lex an owner of Metropolis's team.

It depends. Aquaman isn't confirmed. Rumored but not confirmed. The Rock will be in a DC film but not BvS. Cyborg only has one scene and that's the football scene pre-Cyborg.

Which means the main focus is on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Lex. I think one could pull that off. Maybe have Clark be a reporter at the football game and also Bruce is an owner of Gotham's team and Lex an owner of Metropolis's team.

why would wonder woman even be in the movie?

i also hope jason momoa isn't confimred for aqauman becaus ehe has potential to play as kraven

Why would Wonder Woman even be in this movie? Because it's been confirmed she is cast, they have made a suit for her to wear, and Gal is training and taking sword fighting and fighting training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"