Jessica Jones Will Trish become Hellcat in S2?

Tymminator

The Main Man in Minnesota
Reaction score
Just a vote/guess.

I hope she does myself.

I don't think she'll ever get a mask and costume in the conventional sense. If I recall, she already has Hellcat tattooed on her arm, so I think they'll name drop it but it won't be an official thing like Daredevil.

I'm guessing no. At least certainly not in costume - I think she'll be fighting, but she'd be more interesting without a costume.

If she wants to become a fighter, she's going to need lessons from someone like Stick to whip her into shape and seclude her in martial arts bootcamp for like three years with no radio show.

Nah, she just needs to be trapped in Hell for a while, and come back with infernal superpowers. It turns out she handled the ordeal quite well, it mostly reminded her of her childhood. Eventually Satan said "Wow, your mom is terrible", and sends her home.

No, I don't see her getting a costume anyhow.

I hope she eventually does. I've always liked the character.

I just finished watching the series and I dont see how this character ever could and it be beleivable. I like her as Trish and hope she stays this way.

I kind of have the same feeling, but we'll see. It's hard to envision this version of Trish become Hellcat, but ya never know.

Just like Ty Burrell apparently playing Doc Samson in Incredible Hulk. He's never once actually called Samson in the movie, and we never see him ever again.

Eh, its not quite the same. Trish was a *much* more important character, who is a part of a much weirder world. I think its unlikely she'll become Hellcat, but its just this side of possible.

It's weird but they tend to like to keep everything grounded.

I don't expect it in season 2 but if JJ lasts for many seasons (which I hope it does) then it will be a possibility down the line, especially when the Marvel Netflix universe is deeper and the place is much more filled with other 'gifted' people.

Trish may never get a mask, but she certainly looks like she'll get more action scenes and become even more of a sidekick to Jessica, given the set photos.

Umm we are talking about gritty and realistic Marvel Netflix... So obviously no.

I doubt it at this point. Look what happened with Iron Fist and Defenders.

I don't think she'll "become" Hellcat. The Jessica Jones series is one that should not have costumes in it. The premise of the show is a hard boiled private detective with Super strength. I think having costumes, specially code names, would hurt that. I do want to see Trish in action more, I loved how in the first episode she's learning krav maga but they didn't fully demonstrate her as a fighter. I really want her more as a partner than a damsel in distress.

I would like her to have a pseudo costume, basically normal looking clothing that's dark navy and yellow to call to her comic outfit and maybe something like a beanie with yellow lines the invokes her comic mask. But as far as her wearing a cat mask I don't want to see it because I don't think it fits what this series should be.

Since Daredevil isn't using his suit at the moment she should just get it tailored to her

I want her to become Hellcat, but not with a padded costume like that. The comic one was much lighter and more flexible, and she didn't have these heavy boots like that. I don't like all the padding they keep putting on the costumes, like the DD one.

Sure, they can say it has internally built padding, but why does it need to show everywhere?

I don't think she'll "become" Hellcat. The Jessica Jones series is one that should not have costumes in it. The premise of the show is a hard boiled private detective with Super strength. I think having costumes, specially code names, would hurt that. I do want to see Trish in action more, I loved how in the first episode she's learning krav maga but they didn't fully demonstrate her as a fighter. I really want her more as a partner than a damsel in distress.

I would like her to have a pseudo costume, basically normal looking clothing that's dark navy and yellow to call to her comic outfit and maybe something like a beanie with yellow lines the invokes her comic mask. But as far as her wearing a cat mask I don't want to see it because I don't think it fits what this series should be.

They certainly have suggested Trish will get a lot of action scenes based on set photos.

I would prefer if they get that black crap off the suit (just like they should for DD) but, since I'm not expecting a suit at all, I wouldn't be opposed to this as an option.

I like that suit.

Well, there were some interesting hints this season towards Hellcat, but

It looks like she didn't get that far. Given the choices she made, I wonder if she ever could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"