WONDROUS!! Epic and memorable scenes you want to see on Wonder Woman

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Which epic and special scenes you want to see from comics and media to the big screen version of Wonder Woman?

Me? I want to see her doing this!! :D

6FmCb5x.jpg

Steve Trevor crashing onto the island, since he might not have made it to Metropolis and had an accident.

I also thought about that possibility. Steve being one of the reinforcements that couldn't make it when either was into the way to stop the W.E or the B.Z and the terraforming made him crash into Themyscira. :up:

Which epic and special scenes you want to see from comics and media to the big screen version of Wonder Woman?

Me? I want to see her doing this!! :D

6FmCb5x.jpg

I want this image, but with Lois. It woukd be nice to have another woman look out for another. :oldrazz:

The end scene of Ares failing to kill Wonder Woman, per Hera's orders and revealing Diana being a demigod.

I also thought about that possibility. Steve being one of the reinforcements that couldn't make it when either was into the way to stop the W.E or the B.Z and the terraforming made him crash into Themyscira. :up:

The military could believe Steve was dead, even Swanwick in Dawn of Justice can comment on Steve not making it, teasing Wonder Woman's solo. :cwink:

A scene like this

A scene like this out of the Wonder Woman animated movie would be sweet, inspiring and funny.

M28YVkc.jpg

And the video,

[YT]fyuCigMaMuQ[/YT]

Last edited:
I didn't love it as much as some did, but the animated movie got a lot right.

1) To stay true to the Greek Mythology and the magic around it.

2) The beauty and allure of Paradise Island, it's called Paradise for a reason.

3) A look at women modern society in Wonder Woman's perspective.

4) A huge final fight against Ares and his army in DC, like the animated movie.

5) Steve Trevor to provide the human prespective of experiencing Greek myth come to life in the real world and not sure, whether to believe or not.

6) Queen Hippolyta to be strong and caring parent figure, like Alfred and Martha.

This actually makes a lot of sense. I do wonder about timeline. Specifically: In BvS, how much time has gone by since MOS? If Steve crashed on island during Zod attack, that could be why WW is in man's world. I like it.

Lois could've written an article about this "Wonder" Woman showing up after SM stopped WE, and that Diana safely returned Trevor. They could give just enough info so the general audience is not confused about WW, but save most the cool details for the WW solo.

Last edited:
This actually makes a lot of sense. I do wonder about timeline. Specifically: In BvS, how much time has gone by since MOS? If Steve crashed on island during Zod attack, that could be why WW is in man's world. I like it.

Lois could've written an article about this "Wonder" Woman showing up after SM stopped WE, and that Diana safely returned Trevor. They could give just enough info so the general audience is not confused about WW, but save most the cool details for the WW solo.
That's a nice idea. How would it be that a Daily Planet newspaper introduces some of the leaguers and what were they doing when Superman was fighting Zod or when the world knows of their existence after Superman's appearence on Metropolis. Maybe a newspaper with some scenes as a introduction with Snyder's touch of visuals. :hmm

That's a nice idea. How would it be that a Daily Planet newspaper introduces some of the leaguers and what were they doing when Superman was fighting Zod or when the world knows of their existence after Superman's appearence on Metropolis. Maybe a newspaper with some scenes as a introduction with Snyder's touch of visuals. :hmm

That would be so cool, it would show what other heroes where doing. Giving the general audience an idea on how the other heroes would react to the huge amount of destruction and the consequences.

Julia Kapatelis can help Lois understand Greek mythology, maybe via interview, as this is a story Lois would want to investigate. It would be a nice way for mortal women to help each other out.

I'd like to see a big epic battle at the end, akin to Lord Of The Rings: ROTK.

1. Diana winning the Contest.

2. Her first reaction to the outside world and seeing all the diverse kinds of people there. This could be a very emotional scene if done right.

3. Etta Candy being a plus sized woman who is still fun, charismatic and kicks ass.

4. The filmmakers getting really creative in their depictions of the Greek gods.

5. A badass and brutal fight between Wonder Woman and the Cheetah. Think the Bride vs. Elle Driver, but on steroids.

6. Pass the Bechdel test, please. If any superhero movie should pass it, it's this one. Though I wish the rest of them would get on that too.

2. Her first reaction to the outside world and seeing all the diverse kinds of people there. This could be a very emotional scene if done right.

3. Etta Candy being a plus sized woman who is still fun, charismatic and kicks ass.

4. The filmmakers getting really creative in their depictions of the Greek gods.

5. A badass and brutal fight between Wonder Woman and the Cheetah. Think the Bride vs. Elle Driver, but on steroids.

6. Pass the Bechdel test, please. If any superhero movie should pass it, it's this one. Though I wish the rest of them would get on that too.

And enthusiastic YES to all six!

They would need to put a lot of effort into it to avoid it passing. :funny:

They would need to put a lot of effort into it to avoid it passing. :funny:

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if this film somehow fails. :oldrazz:

I actually hope we get some interaction between Diana and Lois in BvS, preferably not talking about Clark.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and YES!

I want to see Steve Trevor be a hero in his own right, alongside Wonder Woman. The dynamics between the two can be fun and awesome.

That's only an example of what Cheetah can do to Wonder Woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"