Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, if you wanna have kids and start a family... get financially stable first. Don't just start a family then hold your hands out expecting everyone else to pay for it. But i haven't read that thread so don't know the full story.

^ well i don't think you're wrong there, but Mr. M seems to think that only the woman is at fault when there is an unplanned pregnancy, like the man didn't have anything to do with it. just cuz he's not the one carrying the baby to term, doesn't mean he didn't have just as much to do with creating it

He also thinks Anita is in charge of the Relationship thread, when I'm clearly the Superstar.

He wasn't banned, he was fed to the lions for the amusement of Queen Anita. :o

Everyone has different styles but it seems like it is an easy job. Just tell people what to do. I don't understand how people make bad movies. Maybe they shouldn't be directing. Especially our comic book movies that we love!!

Are you for real?

batman1.... the next Stanley Kubrick. :o

Not for Mr. Christopher Nolan. :genuflects:

My Lord and Savior.

Lol. You guys are funny. I am really serious.

iID1plW.gif

I hate that I wasn't born during alcohol prohibition.

I hate that alcohol isn't banned now.
Are you serious? :whatever:

I hate hypocrites; like the kind who go on and on about how marijuana should be legal and how much they love using it recreationally and why are people who use it stigmatized and blah blah blah, and then get all self-righteous and judgemental about whatever recreational activity they DON'T do… in this case, drinking alcohol.

Well, you know what, I don't smoke marijuana anymore. But how would you like it if I went on my soapbox about it, bashing it and people who use it?

This has made me thirsty. I'm going to have a beer. :o
Found this earlier and thought it was funny.

Really? The weed smoker who wanted to vape during work wants alcohol banned? Hypocritical much?

But weed is all natural, brahhhh. It means it's good for you and stuff. Don't be drinkin that devil beer.

DarkSentinel thinks he's a weed smoking Eliot Ness.

Too much alcohol can make your pee pee soft. Ban it.

Wait so you can't even discuss a leaked trailer? I understand not posting, not really but you can't discuss it?

Wait so you can't even discuss a leaked trailer? I understand not posting, not really but you can't discuss it?

I agree that's ridiculous, if true. But JayTee's reaction is still lulzy in how melodramatic and over the top it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"