Sequels X-Men: Legacy

Cool fan script. :wow: Enjoyed reading it Jp thanks. :woot:

It has inspired me to write a fanscript of my own.

Thanks! And you're welcome! :p

It's coming soon.
Hopefully Thursday night. :)

JEAN
I’m nothing like you.

PHOENIX
Then show me.

Jean is still.

PHOENIX (cont)
I didn’t think so.

Phoenix grabs Jean by the neck and begins to choke her. Jean struggles as her toes lift off of the floor.

PHOENIX (cont)
Just like Xavier. Never willing to do what is necessary.

Jean struggles for air.

JEAN
What do you want with me?

PHOENIX
Anything I want I can have all on my own. I don’t need you anymore.

JEAN
So, you’re going too kill me?

PHOENIX
I’d be better off without you.

JEAN
The… X-Men…

PHOENIX
What about them?

They wont let you do this.

PHOENIX
As if they had the power to stop me. They’re week. Just like you. Once I do away with them I’ll have this world and the next.

JEAN
You wont touch them.

PHOENIX
And who will stop me? You?

With a sudden increase in power Jean Grey grabs hold of Phoenix’s arms and knocks her back with a kick. Phoenix falls to the floor at a significant distance from Jean. Jean looks surprised. Phoenix picks herself up from off the floor. Her face is expressionless. Her eyes are black.

PHOENIX
Big mistake.

Phoenix begins to generate a massive amount of telekinetic energy around herself that takes the form of flames wrapped around her body. The flames grow larger as they spread in every direction. Phoenix screams continuously as the flames lash out toward Jean until…

INT. UNKOWN LOCATION
Jean awakes in a sweat. She takes a moment to catch her breathe before she realizes something isn’t right. She looks around the dark wet room for any indication of were she might be. She tries to move, but can’t. Her arms and legs are trapped in some sort of prison device. She also notices a brace around her neck. Suddenly Emma and Gambit enter the room were Jean is being held.

EMMA
Ms. Grey. Nice to see you’re awake.

Jean reacts to the sight of Emma. Trying to escape, she begins to use her powers. Suddenly Jean feels a shock of pressure throughout her body and she screams in agony.

EMMA (cont)
I wouldn’t do that if I were you. The device around your neck keeps your power in my hands.
Jean is stunned.

EMMA
Now, you will do exactly what I tell you to do.

JEAN
And if I don’t?

Emma raises her eyebrow.

EMMA
Gambit.

Gambit walks over to the machine holding Jean. With the twist of a knob Jean Grey screeches from the torturous pain.

EMMA (cont)
I assure you Ms. Grey I have every intension to kill you. But I wont. It would be a shame to waste all that incredible power you have when I can use us it to my advantage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the delay! I promised last Thursday, but something came up. I had a hard time figuring how to end this scene. And on a side note I have officially casted Kate Winslet as Emma Frost. :p I know most people want Charlize Theron, but Kate is my ideal Emma.

kate-winslet04.jpg
kate%20winslet12h.jpg

i haven't time so i have read only the Jean/Phoenix parts of the script, just one word : BRILIANT well done please do more and more and more and more :) LOVE IT

I want to see more..........is going good...

nice emma casting but umas better ;) lol jk

Oh mannn. I just dont have the time anymore. :(

Err.. School is unbelievable. I've been writing every time I have spare time, but it's still not enough for an update.

you should make some manips of your characters

I don't manip. I do, however, illustrate and have provided a few already.

ok hun just take ur time :) we can wait, better to wait and read an awesome update than read a fast made scrpt and be less than gd :) so don't worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"