Sequels X4: Focus on Old X-Men or Young X-Men??

young,there better.I love colosuss and ice man so if they have a mentor such as beast it be a great,throw in gambit,syrin and rouge getting her powers back(in a big way) you have a great team.I want them fighting something big,these are very powerfull mutants and they need to use those powers,im not sure what threat they should face but it be nice if it were alien in origin.

I would like X-men 4 to start a new fresh story! Like how Uncanny X-men is different from Ulitmate X-men!

I say let the trilogy that has wrapped be what it was and start a new universe! Maybe the general public will go "didnt they both die in the last movie". But if the action and story and intrest hold up things could work! X4 doesnt need to take place after X3, in my opinion

Old Cast, or New Cast but with Logan, X-Men without Wolverine isnt X-Men for me

Baredevil said:
Posted this in the manips thread, but what the heck.
161629783.jpg

Mutant Cool, Old-School!
lol. :p. if they do an x4 i would like it to be just the young x-men i want them to be more developed!!!

With many of the central X-Men gone (Scott, Jean, Xavier) and with the difficulty of re-hiring such celebrity actors such as Halle Berry and Hugh Jackman to return the best possible situation would be to produce a "New Mutants"-esque film with Iceman, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Angel, etc. taking over as the main X-Men many years after the events of The Last Stand.

You could have Beast remain as Headmaster, and even possibly reintroduce Nightcrawler. It would also give the option to feature new X-kids from the comics (such as Cannonball, Sage, Sunspot, Karma, Psyche, etc.) and concurrently bring old favorites into the mix (Gambit, Havoc, Banshee, Bishop, et al).

As for villains, I think Apocalypse and/or Mr. Sinister could be done adequately in a cinematic format. And then there's always the Hellfire Club, the Morlocks, the Hellions and so forth.

I'd like to see a new generation of X-Men, instead of feeling compelled to stick to the old. X-Men's expansive history lends itself towards many incarnations, intrepretations, characters and storylines and there's a plethora of possibilities to choose them.

I think the young ones-rogue,bobby,kitty,colossus,and some other ones.Have beast as headmaster and team leader and bobby as second in command.No wolverine and storm they have been done.

They need a mix of both. X4 wouldn't work without Storm, since she became headmistress in X3. You can't all of a sudden have her nowhere to be found with Beast as headmaster. Wolverine should still be around, just not as the main character. The younger characters should play much bigger roles in this film though. They should be main members of the team now.

cardslinger said:
They need a mix of both. X4 wouldn't work without Storm, since she became headmistress in X3. You can't all of a sudden have her nowhere to be found with Beast as headmaster. Wolverine should still be around, just not as the main character. The younger characters should play much bigger roles in this film though. They should be main members of the team now.

That's easy, you can just have a throwaway line that explains Storm had to leave for whatever reason. There. Done.

The older X-Men will age too much if the movie comes out..Which will probably be in 10 years, since there's Magneto and Wolverine.

I'd like it to be slightly like X-Men Evolution, where they show some of their life at school. It would be really relatable to teens.

I'm more intrested in the old X-men then the young bunch,

I always prefer the original X-Men in comics, but if there's X4 it should at least use some paths of X3 or it'll confuse most of the audience, so both old and new X-Men should be focused on and fix what X3 messed up(bring back Cyclops!!!)........and honestly, i'll lose all the interests in future X-Men movies it it totally focus on the younger ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"