Sequels X-Men Reboot

At this point I'm already hoping for a new time travel to reset this new timeline and save Banshee, Emma, Apocalypse, Shawn, Alex and Warren from death

I've always wanted to see Laurence fishburne as professor x and Denzel Washington as Magneto (obviously replacing the holocaust with the civil rights movement)

Maaan! That'd be dope but I'd have Morgan Freeman play Xavier. I just think that imagery of him playing against Denzel would be iconic!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! Morgan freemans charles versus Denzel's Magneto would be electrifying!

Id love to see Will Smith playing Wolverine

Someone should make a black superhero team film like that. Based more closely on the civil rights movement and somewhat inspired by X-Men.

Anyways, my dad is a long-time reader of superhero comic books, so, he's familiar with X-Men, Apocalypse, etc, but he only recently watched XMEN: Apocalypse and he could not for the sake of himself figure out who Oscar Isaac was playing, despite the name of the film. Apocalypse might need some steroids and less magical decorations next time around.

it was a joke, lol

I could have made it clearer: "Id love to see Will Smith playing Wolverine and Kerry Washington Jean Grey"

I like the idea of a hodge podge group though like the '90s series. I don't think they should use Jubilee again though.

Who would be a good choice for the young intern xmen who doesn't know anything and is learning on the job (ie: the character the audience will see through). Are there any young xmen from this gen who could be good for that?

Please no goldballs

None actually. Most of the newer members that joined the main X-Men already debuted in the comics since the 80s or 90s like Magik, Blink, Nate Grey, M... And I don't really want to see time displaced O5 and Jimmy Hudson. I don't even consider Firrstar as a X-Men character. Then Danger is not even a mutant.

Well if you want Jubilee intern kind of role, maybe Armor? She would be most fitting from the 2000s/2010s students. Second would be Pixie.

I like having an intro character :) not sure about pixie though. Hmm will have to think about it

I like the idea of a hodge podge group though like the '90s series. I don't think they should use Jubilee again though.

Who would be a good choice for the young intern xmen who doesn't know anything and is learning on the job (ie: the character the audience will see through). Are there any young xmen from this gen who could be good for that?

Please no goldballs

I think it'd be great if they used Morph for this. They could just make his character younger. I loved Morph on the show.
Even if he's not younger they could still make him someone who lacks confidence and constantly questions himself. They can make him new to the whole "hero" shtick. He wouldn't have to necessarily be a new Mutant. He could be very insecure. Kinda like he was after the whole Sinister brainwashing stuff. I could see this being great.

Last edited:
I think they should scrap main universe story line, and focus individual creative spin off series for a while.

the thing is public see main x men universe as "old, boring,has been".
apocalypse's boxoffice proved that there's no interest even with all those stars and new cast.
and now with dark phoenix... no buzz.
x men really need some fresh image beyond typical x men movie since 2001.
I always thought they needed to focus on school and new character(to GP), make it smaller, more fun, casual.
fox is already doing with new mutant, so.. there's no room for main one to survive.
let it go.

just focus on new mutant, deadpool, x force, and other many x men characters.
people are clearly loving those side things, way more than main one.. lol

When Dp bombs, Hopefully that should lead to a reboot for the Uncanny X-Men.

Dark Phoenix is not even a main X-Men film. Intact, First Class and Apocalypse aren't too. They are just prequels that failed to get the attention of the masses unlike the films that featured the original cast which led the real main films.

Urgh, lots of Debbie downers on the boards today

At this point I'm already hoping for a new time travel to reset this new timeline and save Banshee, Emma, Apocalypse, Shawn, Alex and Warren from death

Hopefully we would see Banshee, Emma, Alex and Warren as members of the X-Men in a film someday.

with Kinberg involved, never.

yeah, because people that follow the franchise on a daily basis and pay with their own money on the theatre year after year, buy the Dvds/blu ray and keep supporting the franchise, dissapointments aside, are haters.

yeah. sure. :bbq:
keep it coming

wow it's the same conversation in every X-men thread that shows up.

Last edited:
Ah we get this every couple of months, usually on long periods of slow news days.

My line up for the reboot keeps changing but right now I want the roster to feature the O5 + Havok & Polaris. Then for the sequel, Giant Size X-Men roster.

There's so many iconic X-Men, it's gonna be hard for Marvel unless they split the X-Men in 2 to 3 squads in the first film.

I think they should shoot 2 different X-men movie Simultaneously with 2 different teams of X-men. Especially if Time travel is involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"