Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

Started playing The Ascent and it's already given me a better cyberpunk visual experience than CP2077.

gzkmc2.png

gzkHnb.png

gzknc3.png

Visuals look nice. :up:

Yeah there’s so many games out there prettier and more fun than cyberpunk 2077. I recommend ghostrunner

Yeah there’s so many games out there prettier and more fun than cyberpunk 2077. I recommend ghostrunner
It was given for free for those with an Amazon Prime sub. It's somewhere on top of my backlog. :up:

Oh yeah then definitely give it a go! It’s a delight

Forza, Halo Infinite campaign and Age of Empires all flying high in the Steam charts.

man I really want one after getting annoyed by the excess loading time in Horizon 5 on my One X, the game is installed on the HD it should not have such stupid loading between parts of a race. the Series S/X and PC don't from what I seen,

man I really want one after getting annoyed by the excess loading time in Horizon 5 on my One X, the game is installed on the HD it should not have such stupid loading between parts of a race. the Series S/X and PC don't from what I seen,
Yeah, I've not really noticed loading times on Series X.

yeah the S/X has WAY less loading or none depending on the game.

I was at a Best Buy saturday and they only had the S model but they had about 10/15 behind the checkout areas and the guy ahead of me had 3 in his cart. I would have thought cause of such a shortage of consoles they would really limit how many you can get at once.

I was at a Best Buy saturday and they only had the S model but they had about 10/15 behind the checkout areas and the guy ahead of me had 3 in his cart. I would have thought cause of such a shortage of consoles they would really limit how many you can get at once.
Surely got to be a maximum of 1 per person. Dumb to allow multiple consoles per person when others are crying out for them.

Thanks! I must say the Xbox community feels a lot more calm than in the early noughties. Of course there’s crazies in every community but still…progress

Thanks! I must say the Xbox community feels a lot more calm than in the early noughties. Of course there’s crazies in every community but still…progress
Yes it was still a bit crazy in the 360 era but I agree, certainly seems calmer than it was in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"