Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

They sound salty, though.

"... whatever the cost is." sounds passively aggressive. :funny:

Geez the Xbox series x is so easy to set up! It looks fantastic and plays like a dream. Love the new controller

Yes I am likely to agree with you there. I believe it will be a very good generation

I hate that when I see links to places that have them on stock online but by the time I see them/click on them they are sold out ugh

Just got an Series X at GameStop!!! I also bought copies of Halo:MC, Halo 5 and Halo: Infinte so I’m ready to go lol. I played Halo 1-3 but never 4 and 5 so I’m excited and to play Infinte as well… pretty cool.

Oh no they’re all on game pass! Oh well hope you enjoy anyway!

Thanks. It’s all good I don’t mind I wanted physical versions anyway lol. I do plan to get game pass tho.

It’s wonderful. I don’t know how they work it out so game developers make money but I’m never going back now

I keep hoping my GS gets one cause I never paid full MSRP for my One X and with trade in value so high if I trade mine in I can get a Series x for 50% off.

Just got an Series X at GameStop!!! I also bought copies of Halo:MC, Halo 5 and Halo: Infinte so I’m ready to go lol. I played Halo 1-3 but never 4 and 5 so I’m excited and to play Infinte as well… pretty cool.
Congrats!! Hope you enjoy. MCC also has ODST and I would definitely recommend Halo: Reach. Infinite is the best IMO, the open world works so well for Halo.

It’s wonderful. I don’t know how they work it out so game developers make money but I’m never going back now
You mean third parties or first parties? Third parties get paid in different ways (whichever way they prefer- Phil Spencer discussed this before and said they are very flexible on that) and can also sell their game on top of that anyway. Many people buy third party games once they've had a big taste of them and haven't finished as those won't be on gamepass forever. First party games on the other hand will be on gamepass forever and there is no need to run a profit on that right now as Microsoft is in the growth phase where they are willing to invest to make money when subscriptions are much higher.

Congrats!! Hope you enjoy. MCC also has ODST and I would definitely recommend Halo: Reach. Infinite is the best IMO, the open world works so well for Halo.
Thanks. I already bought Reach and ODST for 4.99 and 2.49 respectively lol. Can’t wait to play those after the main game.

So I see Crossfire X is finally getting released in February. To be honest I had started to wonder if it hadn't been quietly cancelled. I think I have a attachment to this game because playing the beta helped me improve greatly in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer.

So I see Crossfire X is finally getting released in February. To be honest I had started to wonder if it hadn't been quietly cancelled. I think I have a attachment to this game because playing the beta helped me improve greatly in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare multiplayer.
Looks like it was just delayed like so many other titles. I want to try it. Apparently it's huge in China.

Thanks. I already bought Reach and ODST for 4.99 and 2.49 respectively lol. Can’t wait to play those after the main game.
At least they are very cheap now. I really like Reach multiplayer, particularly Free For All, although that might have been better when the playing population was high so that the matchmaking was better and more likely to find yourself playing against others with similar skill. The campaign is one of the better Halo ones too and great for an offshoot.

At least they are very cheap now. I really like Reach multiplayer, particularly Free For All, although that might have been better when the playing population was high so that the matchmaking was better and more likely to find yourself playing against others with similar skill. The campaign is one of the better Halo ones too and great for an offshoot.
Yeah I’m on Halo 2 right now and I’m getting there bro lol. I just bought GTA 4 used copy at GameStop yesterday and I might spend a little time on that since it’s my favorite game of all time. The Halo games are a priority though.

Yeah I’m on Halo 2 right now and I’m getting there bro lol. I just bought GTA 4 used copy at GameStop yesterday and I might spend a little time on that since it’s my favorite game of all time. The Halo games are a priority though.
I didn't play Halo 1 and 2 till years after they came out so I missed out on that Hype. Halo 3 was my first ever Halo game on the 360. 3 is grand but Reach was my favourite until Infinite. I think 343 have finally figured Halo out and I think the future is looking good for the franchise now. Hope you enjoy making your way through them and also GTA 4. I will have to go back and finish that one day. My prob on GTA games is that I always get distracted from the main story doing random things around the city and getting into huge cop chases. :D

ugh my game stop had 3 of them last week and they sold out pretty fast and i was there that day but not at the time they came in. I am good friends with the store manager she said if they ever get any in she would give me a call so here is hoping guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"