Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

So this is a Xbox One related question so please forgive it being in here. I just figure it'll get more eyes and be more likely to get answered.

I bought the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition in March (maybe April) of 2020 and I constantly forget I own it. Does this version contain all of the DLC?

And just to at least somewhat make this Series X related. I've been holding out for a Series X but I'm starting to consider a Series S more and more. Every time I've been in the right situation to buy a SX I never see them in stock. To be honest I still don't think I've actually seen one in stock. I was about to pull the trigger on a SS but then realized how little memory it has and then then finding out the cost of the expansion just pushed it to a point that I couldn't justify the price. But now we're getting to the point of having games that I want to play not having Xbox One version is making me reconsider getting a SS.
No idea sorry, I'm still quite behind on Assassin's Creed.

Memory is definitely an issue this gen. All depends on what you can afford/are comfortable spending right now. The SX is awesome but the SS is great for the money.

Some more rumours on that:

Could be a good thing for portable and on hols. Also for casual gamers who don’t want to shell out for a full console.

Sony the only hold now because reasons. Sound like the FTC is leaning towards approval now too and that was before the news about Nintendo.

Wow, from that it sounds like the relationship between Newell and Microsoft is pretty good these days.

we’re not believers in requiring any partner to have an agreement that locks them to shipping games on Steam into the distant future
Damn, Valve firing shots at Epic/EGS.

michael-jordan.gif

Straight up calling Sony out.

Feels like they are ready to get their hands dirty and drop the nice guy act. Can imagine Activision are too happy either.

So 10 years and one day later Microsoft will announce it is exclusive to their console and PC only. Microsoft can't really believe an extended timed non-exlusivity deal is really worth them taking a giant chunk of the gaming for themselves is going to go unchallenged.

Arguments about Sony don't hold water as much when the scale is this large. This is not some small or even moderate sized company. Activision/Blizzard is too big for any one console maker to own exclusively.

What's next? Sony owns EA? No one going to object to that?

So 10 years and one day later Microsoft will announce it is exclusive to their console and PC only. Microsoft can't really believe an extended timed non-exlusivity deal is really worth them taking a giant chunk of the gaming for themselves is going to go unchallenged.

Arguments about Sony don't hold water as much when the scale is this large. This is not some small or even moderate sized company. Activision/Blizzard is too big for any one console maker to own exclusively.

What's next? Sony owns EA? No one going to object to that?

Like they did with Minecraft? Because Microsoft are going to say no to money? Did you just miss the news about their agreement with Nintendo? Bringing CoD to Nintendo would just bring more money to MS. Keeping it on PS would keep bringing more money to MS. What universe do people live in where they think Microsoft says no to money?

So COD is it? That is the only thing Activision produces? No other games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"