Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

I’d like if Microsoft bought the High on Life dev.

I've heard much better things about Redfall recently, and also good reactions from Starfield playtesters. Could be a good year for Bethesda.

I'm hoping other rumours about Hellblade at the end of the year and Avowed early next year also end up being true.

Hi-Fi Rush looks great! Lovely art style. I will wait for reviews but I'm looking forward to play it on GP once I re-sub.

hi fi rush looks fun way more so than that other rhythm based game Metal: Hellsinger

Hi-Fi Rush looks great! Lovely art style. I will wait for reviews but I'm looking forward to play it on GP once I re-sub.

That was a great surprise, especially being a shadow drop.

98% positive user reviews on Steam. Microsoft seemingly stealth dropped a 2023 GOTY contender. :hehe:
Wow, this one they did a great job of keeping quiet. Very nice surprise to have.

I played it last night and it’s an absolute delight. Highly recommend. It feels like a proper current gen game as in it’s not like anything that’s come before

I played it last night and it’s an absolute delight. Highly recommend. It feels like a proper current gen game as in it’s not like anything that’s come before
Awesome, will give it a try asap. Love it when something drops out of the blue liek that after other games get announced years in advance and continuously delayed.

Yeah it’s quite unusual but much appreciated. I could see it being, like, an icon of this era of Xbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"