Xbox Xbox Series X Thread

Yeah I had a wonderful time. Maybe e3 was the god we had to slay after all

Good to see much better Japanese game representation nowadays. 3 announcements from Atlus at an Xbox show is something I’d never see. Add in a new IP from Capcom and a Like a Dragon game and it’s a far cry from what we’ve had to get used to.

Yeah I was excited to see more Japanese games too. Obviously that trip Phil did was a good idea!

The must have game console (and controllers):

You can win this ridiculously pink Barbie Xbox Series S (trueachievements.com)

xbox-series-s-barbie-console.jpg

Oh my gosh yes!!

this was literally the only thing that could have tempted me to get a PlayStation lol

Haha, I really want to try this with my cats watching.

yeah I love playing games with cats. My cat used to love playing Halo with me. Legend of Zelda : twilight princess though, not so much. Because of Midna howling

yeah I love playing games with cats. My cat used to love playing Halo with me. Legend of Zelda : twilight princess though, not so much. Because of Midna howling
Haha, Halo eh? I’ll have to try that. :D

Can’t wait for that to be over and stop dominating the news cycle!

question about Series X controls in general...are they still battery powered, or are they rechargeable now?
I personally use wired controllers now to avoid all that lol. I used to use rechargeable regular batteries but I can see Series X rechargeable battery packs available to buy if someone prefers those.

I personally use wired controllers now to avoid all that lol. I used to use rechargeable regular batteries but I can see Series X rechargeable battery packs available to buy if someone prefers those.
i've been entrenched in the playstation ecosystem for my whole life, but since i know that I will have to switch soon, I just wanna know what to expect

i've been entrenched in the playstation ecosystem for my whole life, but since i know that I will have to switch soon, I just wanna know what to expect
Are you planning to keep both or fully switching? What’s your main reasons for doing so? Yeah if you have any questions I’ll answer whatever I can. All good systems this gen IMO.

Are you planning to keep both or fully switching? What’s your main reasons for doing so? Yeah if you have any questions I’ll answer whatever I can. All good systems this gen IMO.
with gamepass and mS's acquisition of Activision, I seriously do not see playstation surviving long term. it is going to be just Xbox, Nintendo's console, and PC, and even Sony themselves said their business might never recover after this.

edit: I realized I didn't even answer your question lol my main reason for switching is because I feel like I am gonna have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"