• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II IS Black Manta

Yeah. Actually if there's only one good thing to come out of this it's that we might have just heard what his Manta voice is going to be like. Sounds chilling if that's what he's going for

There needs to be a cool trailer with Black Manta as part of it. Don't kill him in the end. Let him continue.

I'm hoping the action scenes with Manta are done well. He could be a real beast.

tumblr_ove4fkRyXA1qjztgpo3_400.gif

Yeah. One thing dc tends to do better than marvel mostly is their villains

Nice voice. Is that his real outfit too? :woot:

That picture begs so many question no about his role in the film.

Pretty sure that's his father's version of the equipment. There's a similar scene in one of Johns' earlier runs.

Cannot wait to see him in action! Looks very hamletesque.

And the headpiece is just the right blend of functional and classic comic book look

I think Guard might be onto something. Think of Evans' costumes in TFA. They gave us a comic book look but then had him in a modernized take. My gut says that will not be his actual worn villain suit/helmet.

Sawyer is getting his Yahya's out.

Even I feel ashamed about that one.

From the set reports Black Manta sounds as if he could be a scene stealer.

Even Lex's plan is way more interesting than most CBM villains esp in the ultimate cut. But that's for another discussion

Somebody call the Predators.
predator-1-excl.jpg

Looks like this pirate's been stealing some of their stuff too. :awesome:

In all seriousness, I love the look he's got in this movie. Didn't think they'd actually go for the comic helmet, but they did.

And it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"