Ludi Lin is Murk

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
http://deadline.com/2017/05/power-rangers-star-ludi-lin-aquaman-warner-bros-1202094026/

EXCLUSIVE: Chinese actor Ludi Lin, who recently starred as the Black Ranger in Liongate’s Power Rangers reboot, has landed the role of Murk in Warner Bros’ James Wan-directed DC superhero film Aquaman. Jason Momoa is starring in the film, which WB recently pushed back from its original release date in October to December 21, 2018.

Love this casting. Ludi is a real star. My only dissapointment is he can't play Nightwing now!

I'm still hoping that they are mistaken and that he's not Murk.

Love this casting too.

I have been a huge fan of Ludi Lin ever since seeing him in "Power Rangers" movie.

The guy is incredibly hot, gorgeous and has a great personality too.

I hope that he has a great career ahead of him.

He is gorgeous and a natural star. Can't wait to see him

(I might even ship him with Jason ;))

he looks a bit young for the character, but let's see what James Wan have to surprise us injameswanwetrust

I'm sure he will surprise a few people

I swear when I read this I thought he was gonna be Garth. Oh well. Congrats to him.

I didn't. I thought "oh I really must check his Instagram again"

IMG_3594.png

Sounds like our first glimpse of Murk!

Looks like he has Aquaman's eyes.

If I recall correctly, in both, older Aquaman run (Murk existed before New 52, for those who do not know) and current one, Murk [BLACKOUT]betrays Arthur. [/BLACKOUT]. I wonder if the same might happen in film.

If I recall correctly, in both, older Aquaman run (Murk existed before New 52, for those who do not know) and current one, Murk [BLACKOUT]betrays Arthur. [/BLACKOUT]. I wonder if the same might happen in film.

I get the feeling that this is a red herring and Murk actually assisted Arthur in escaping. I think he is double crossing Rath and aiding, not betraying Arthur.

I get the feeling that this is a red herring and Murk actually assisted Arthur in escaping. I think he is double crossing Rath and aiding, not betraying Arthur.

I'm getting the same feeling, especially since he 'confirmed' that he dumped the body himself.

Is this out first glimpse of Murk?

I think I can see some facial scarring there

I believe they say that’s William Dafoe.

Really? It doesn’t look like willem. I would swear he was Asian. I could be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"