The Dark Knight Rises Christopher Nolan Is Doing Batman 3!!!

Oh really?

crazy_quilt.jpg

Yep. :oldrazz:

Firstly, the name Crazy Quilt will not arrant and seriousness for the character. How can you make a villain with that name serious? It's best not to do it at all.

Firstly, the name Crazy Quilt will not arrant and seriousness for the character. How can you make a villain with that name serious? It's best not to do it at all.
Because "Mr Freeze" isnt cheesy? Of all the ice related names one could pick, he calls himself Mr Freeze.

I just heard Nolan's latest comments about Batman 3 and this potentially being the last one...

Yeah I wanted it go to 3 and having it end there. Making 4,5,ect would be over doing it imo.

Yeah I wanted it go to 3 and having it end there. Making 4,5,ect would be over doing it imo.

Well, his comments definitely suggest that this is it. I'm sure it's going to be incredible. :up:

Hahaha.

How in the hell did Crazy Quilt get brought up in this thread?

:up:

This could be a marvelous chance to have a great franchise without ruin it with countless needless sequels as usual.

I just realized what Batman 3 is gonna be like, it's gonna be like Nolan's farewell tour and we all get to see it. Awesome. Someone needs to set up a website where fans can leave thank you messages or something.

I just realized what Batman 3 is gonna be like, it's gonna be like Nolan's farewell tour and we all get to see it. Awesome. Someone needs to set up a website where fans can leave thank you messages or something.

And if the movie sucks, he shall be thrown under the bus along with Raimi. :hehe:

Wow, dont even say that. :dry:

Just sayin' what will happen if the movie disappoints. Raimi was a god with fanboys before SM3 and then he found a nice spot under the bus thanks to SM3. If it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone including the almighty Nolan. :hehe:

Yeah, Nolan mentioned that he had a problem with one of the Batman 3 storylines Jonah pitched to him. That comment had me worried.

One of the reasons Spider-Man 3 failed is because they couldn't agree on the villains and story.

Yeah, Nolan mentioned that he had a problem with one of the Batman 3 storylines Jonah pitched to him. That comment had me worried.

One of the reasons Spider-Man 3 failed is because they couldn't agree on the villains and story.

Where did he say he had a problem with one of Jonah's suggestions? The only thing I remember him saying is that they were struggling to make it as epic as everyone wants. He said Jonah had come up with a great ending and he was very excited about it. I think they are probably struggling to make it logically get to that ending.

Because "Mr Freeze" isnt cheesy? Of all the ice related names one could pick, he calls himself Mr Freeze.

Do you really want to see Crazy Quilt as a villain worth seeing in a Batman film? :dry:

Mr. Freeze even when he was cheesy, had potential, and it showed. Crazy Quilt, what the hell could you do with that? His wife couldn't afford the materials to make them quilts to stay warm, she froze to death, he hand made the costume himself and exacts revenge on the rich because they can afford better quilts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"