The Dark Knight Rises Christopher Nolan Is Doing Batman 3!!!

lol we just need the Riddler to say "ssssmokin" and we're all set for a decent remake ;)

Riddler shouldnt set out to reveal Batman's identity. Nor should he find out IMO.

Man Riddler was gay in BF, damn you Schumacher.

I always liked the explanation in "Hush" that Gordon was too good a detective not to figure out who Batman was. It was just never discussed that he does know. If Gordon comes to the realization on his own in the film I'd be fine with that. But it shouldn't be Bruce who reveals the secret.
It's be really cool if they touched on Gordon possibly knowing Batman's identity in the next movie. Gordon and Batman were so close in TDK, it would make a fitting ending if they somehow mentioned it in the last one.

Right, because its impossible to have both.
It's very difficult to have both, because it'll be hard to plan ahead storylines for multiple big-budget movies and have them be their own thing with their own integrities. IM and TIH feel like they came from the same universe, but they were both fairly formulaic. TDK's already pretty out there, so you'd have to match the Superman movie to it. And you already don't prefer the serious sociopolitical feel of TDK. :funny:

There are have been a number of movies recently have been done with trilogies planned, but then the first movie bombed and then it turned out a gateway movie to nowhere.

It's very difficult to have both, because it'll be hard to plan ahead storylines for multiple big-budget movies and have them be their own thing with their own integrities. IM and TIH feel like they came from the same universe, but they were both fairly formulaic. TDK's already pretty out there, so you'd have to match the Superman movie to it. And you already don't prefer the serious sociopolitical feel of TDK. :funny:

There are have been a number of movies recently have been done with trilogies planned, but then the first movie bombed and then it turned out a gateway movie to nowhere.
I agree, and that's why i think that only a more canon batman franchise would work. Nolan's probably wouldnt work well with Superman.

I agree, and that's why i think that only a more canon batman franchise would work. Nolan's probably wouldnt work well with Superman.
:wow: OMG we agree. :lmao:

Yeah, it would be cool to see a WF Supes and Bats bromance movie sometime. But definitely not now. It's Nolan's time, and since he has the opportunity I'd like to see where he takes this, considering his immense talents. We'll have to wait another decade or so for a new series to establish itself. And that's only if everything goes right. :funny:

Last edited:
We need Bane god dammit. He's the perfect villain for Nolan's Bat-verse.

An accurate Bane would be great. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the Penguin since he would fit in to the whole mob mythos that Nolan seems to like.

But as long as we get Catwoman, I'll be happy.

The Killer Croc from Joker GN is an excellent portrayal for him

I don't see a massive guy who looks like a croc being in the Nolanverse. Sorry.

Riddler, Cat Woman, Black Mask, Penguin...these are the names I think could be potentials.

im saying Croc can be a henchmen to the one of the main villians

Yeah I know. I just don't see him being in the film full stop. Not unless it's a cameo type of deal where he's still human.

I don't see a massive guy who looks like a croc being in the Nolanverse. Sorry.

Riddler, Cat Woman, Black Mask, Penguin...these are the names I think could be potentials.

I would take off Catwoman and Penguin from this list...:woot:
I don´t believe both will be in the next movie...
No one or just one of both!

Yeah I would be very surprised to see penguin, shocked even. Not just because the parallels to Burton would be huge but also because it doesn't fit the natural progression. The movies are about escalation and a mob based penguin seems like a big step backwards to me. Catwoman, well I could maybe see that depending on how it is done (obviously) But with a batman who currently doesn't really spend much time jumping from roof to roof there really wouldn't be any interesting opportunities for them to meet in the field. Bane sounds awesome to me and lord knows he deserves a decent treatment.

I don't much care who the villains are. All I want from Nolan & Co. is to construct the best story to conclude this arc, and then fit in the villains that will help bring out that story the best, whether they be primary or secondary. A great story is the #1 priority, and a great story will make the villains, no matter who they are, memorable.

True^, it's weird how everyone jumps on a villain bandwagon, as soon as we get a fake hint from some no name website.

I heard Johnny depp was gonna be the joker and Philip Seymour Hoffman was the penguin, ha.

I don't much care who the villains are. All I want from Nolan & Co. is to construct the best story to conclude this arc, and then fit in the villains that will help bring out that story the best, whether they be primary or secondary. A great story is the #1 priority, and a great story will make the villains, no matter who they are, memorable.

Oh really?

crazy_quilt.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back