Young Justice Cartoon - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!!!! At first I thought it was fake and was going to go off on someone for playing with my emotions but IT'S REAL!!!! We did it guys! The petitions, fan sites, hashtags, binge watching...etc paid off!

Ghidihgdihg.

Ardsdr svgsfv stggwtf!

Hhsbgugd... Sorry, brain broke by sheer awesomness of this announcement!

Hell yes!

It is about time Greg Wiseman gets lucky with one of his properties. Now Disney needs to bring back Gargoyles.

This is a glorious day.

I think I'm going to replace my DVDs with the Blu Rays to celebrate. I bet my nephew will appreciate getting the DVDs.

Now I have another reason to convince my otaku next-door neighbor to watch this show. It looks a lot more attractive without the stink of "it only lasted two seasons until it was unfairly cancelled on a maddening cliffhanger that'll never be resolved."

Please go to Netflix.

Alright Dread, you can come back to the Hype forums now to review episodes of Young Justice and Samurai Jack. I give you permission. I'd be more excited if this news brings Dread back to the hype more so than getting a third season.

I'm only OK with this season if they fix Wally West.

Will character designer Phil Bourassa be returning? I can only imagine so, but I didnt' see it in the link. His designs are really an iconic portion of this show.

edit: nvm, he retweeted the hell out of it. Awesome. Don't wanna speculate too much about s3 but we have good clues....Speed Force, Mars, Red Hood, Spoiler, etc.

Would love to as well but Netflix has removed it from the rotation. :csad:

Just checked, both seasons are still there. At least they are up here in North America.

I'm gonna get the blu-ray this week, I think.

Here's a question: part of the reason for the show's cancellation the first time was the action figures weren't selling. I know it's more complicated than that but...would buying the toys THIS TIME help support the show, assuming there are any to buy?

Now I'm wondering who's gonna voice Darkseid, since they already used up Keith David for Mongol.

Wow. Just WOW.

Thing is... I loved the show but they did make some choices (like that time jump ) that did affect the show. CN did it no favors scheduling wise but Greg and co. also chose some strange things to gloss over given the nature of the show (jump cutting the Superman and Connor stuff say or not letting us see the evolution of Robin to Nightwing, introducing a mess of characters before wrapping up plot elements from previous characters...) that didn't help.

Still it was a good show and showcased so much of the DCU and it was cut down way too soon.

Alright Dread, you can come back to the Hype forums now to review episodes of Young Justice and Samurai Jack. I give you permission. I'd be more excited if this news brings Dread back to the hype more so than getting a third season.

I'm only OK with this season if they fix Wally West.

Ha!

anchorman-yes-jumping.gif

tumblr_nfyccouXSs1tq4of6o1_500.gif

FaroffRectangularInexpectatumpleco.gif

Yes!

All of our b****ing and moaning has paid off.

I am so ready for this, never should've been cancelled when it was to begin with.

Awesome news, can't wait! I know you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, but only 1 more season? Why not 2 or more? :p

Would also like to know where they plan on airing the episodes....Netflix would be great!

Just checked, both seasons are still there. At least they are up here in North America.

I'm gonna get the blu-ray this week, I think.

Here's a question: part of the reason for the show's cancellation the first time was the action figures weren't selling. I know it's more complicated than that but...would buying the toys THIS TIME help support the show, assuming there are any to buy?

In August Greg Weisman said that “Netflix is seriously considering ordering a third season because they’re impressed with how much people are watching it.” Now they haven't named a network yet, but if it is Netflix, they don't care about toy sales. Just putting out content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"