Your Batman Reboot series

Batgirl98

Civilian
Reaction score
Please move this if this is in the wrong section.

I just wanted to make a thread to post my ideas for a Batman reboot series on and decided that it would be awesome to see if everyone else's ideas. So, let's et on with the show.

The Batman:
Major Villain: Riddler, Deadshot
Secondary Villains: Carmine Falcone, Commissioner Loeb, Detective Flass
Plot synopsis: After returning from training in martial arts In Asia, Bruce Wayne is ready to rid his city of corruption. The city is controlled by a mob boss known as The Penguin. Batman enlists the help of Jim Gordon, who recently moved to the city and is starting out on the police force, to help him clean up the city.

Gotham:
Major Villains: Black Mask, Victor Zsasz
Secondary Villains: Deadshot, Hamilton Hill
Plot Synopsis: coming soon

Gotham Knights:
Major Villains: Two Face, Holiday, Firefly
Secondary Villains: Calendar Man, Carmine Falcone, Tony Zucoo
Plot Synopsis: coming soon

The Dark Knight Returns:
Major Villain: The Joker
Secondary Villains: Salvatore Maroni
Plot Synopsis: Coming Soon

Major Character actors and Costume Designs:

Bruce Wayne/Batman:
This is the closest I could find for a costume picture but will only be temporary.
1946917-batman_mkiii_suit_by_j_k_k_s.jpg

Actor:
Jim Caviezel
person-of-interest-cbs-tv-show.jpg

Reason for casting choice: After seeing him in Person of Interest I could see him as a great Bruce Wayne/Batman

Alfred:

Jim Gordon:

The Riddler:

Deadshot:

Carmine Falcone:

Salvatore Maroni:

Tony Zucoo:

Black Mask:
http://www.eoutlet.co.nz/catalog/ta...htweight-skull-face-mask-airsoft-pi-1620.html
The rest of his costume consists of a suit.

Victor Zsasz:

Two Face:

Holiday:

Calender Man:

Firefly:

The Joker:
Actor: Andrew Scott
891702-high_res-sherlock.jpg

Reason for casting: Right after seeing him in Sherlock, Season 1, Episode 3 "The Great Game" I pegged him as the Riddler. He was great in the episode and I thought he could do very well in that role. My opinion changed however once I saw him in the third episode of Season 2 "The Reichenbach Fall". I was originally against having the Joker in this series as he is in everything and I did not believe i could do anything new with the character. His performance in the episode completely turned me around on that opinion and I would recommend you watch the episode.

*SPOILERS*
In the episode, Moriarty (Andrew Scott) plays many mind games in the episode that you could see Joker or Riddler pulling (framing Sherlock as a criminal, getting Sherlock in a car and playing him an extremely creepy message, pretending to be an actor and convincing even John Watson of it briefly and finally he had snipers trained on Sherlock's friends if Sherlock didn't kill himself by jumping off the hospital) but it was the performance that made him Joker for me. He was creepy, crazy and enjoyable to watch the whole time
*SPOILERS*

Work in Progress

Last edited:
If I had a vote I'd pick the Mad Hatter.

1. He's a different choice to fight Batman.

2. I think for the most part people tend to overlook him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"