Bruce: "That is what I said, Peckare."

"Flint Marko...he was killed last night."
"What happened?"
"Spider-Man killed him."
"Spider-Man doesn't kill people..."

Ok, I found it on Youtube, so now I can get it correct:

"I didn't want this, but I had no choice."
"We always have a choice. You had a choice when you killed my uncle."
"My daughter was dying. I needed money. I was scared. I told your uncle all I wanted was the car. And he said to me, 'Why don't you just put down the gun, and go home?' I realize now he was just trying to help me. Then I saw my partner running over with the cash. And the gun was in my hand. I did a terrible thing to you, and I spent a lot of nights wishing I could take it back. I'm not asking you to forgive me, I just want you to understand."
"I've done terrible things too."
"I didn't choose to be this. The only thing left of me now is my daughter."
"I forgive you."

"I thought it was the sun"

In the mouth of many actors, that could be a terrible line, but Rosemary Harris acts so wonderfully in that scene...She makes me believe it truly happened.

The way Franco delivers "So...Good!"

It makes it the best delivered line in the whole movie, and rivals the trilogy. I just love that scene; god Franco did a marvelous job on all three movies, proving he will be an Oscar winner one day. He's portrayal of Harry in each movie develops more and more and I think has the best arc, aside from Peter.

"Is there a Spider-Woman?"

(Written on one of the signs at Spider-Man Day.)

I liked when Betty kept saying "Not that one." a bunch of times and got on J.J.'s nerves. That part got the whole theater laughing.

]"Look at little goblin Jr.... you gonna cry?"[/B] Peter was so ****ing evil in that scene, and the way he delivered that line was so badass!

And than J.Jonah's "Miss Brant... that's not the position I hired you for!". So funny!

There were plenty of good lines in the movie but that was my favorite, hands down.

I totally forgot about my favorite J.J. line:

"What're you waiting for? Chinese New Year?"

I love the scene @ The Battle royale (Where the movie spidey theme is present) When peter & Harry work together to save Mj.

Harry : Pete up top !!!

MJ : Ahhhhhhh ( As she falls out of Venom's black Web)

Peter : MARY JANE !!!!!!!!!

Peter : This thing got anymore ?

Harry : Hang On !

Peter : To What ?

Harry : GO Buddy !!!

Peter : Got Her !!!!

(Peter rescue MJ swings her to safety)

Peter : You Ok ?

Mary Jane : Yeah

Peter : Good

Harry : Hey Pete I'm Interupting ?

One of Bruce Campbell's lines got the biggest laugh the last time I saw it in the theatre. It was when he looked at Peter's ring with his glasses and said, "Hello!". It was great. Also, for some reason, when Harry tells Bernard to get food for a guest, when Bernard said, "A guest guest?", everyone in the theatre cracked up. Yeah, it was funny, but not that funny. Heh.

Some of my favorite lines are among the common favorites, like:

"So good."
"How does that sound, Tiger?"
"I'm not a bad person. I've just had bad luck."
"A little bump on my head and I'm as free as a bird!"
"I'm the other guy."
Whenever JJJ said "Thank you."
"What the hell!"
"I protected you in high school, but now I'm gonna kick your little ass!"
"Look. Little Goblin Junior. You gonna cry?"
"You are good woman, I am good man...hmm?"
"I like being bad. It makes my happy."
"I hurt her, Aunt May...I don't know what to do."

I love all of the awesome acting from all of the actors in this movie. The performances and deliverance of lines is so awesome. My particular favorite is Franco. He was fine in the first two, but in SM3, he had the most charisma in his role second only to Maguire. I loved all of his amnesia, his realizing, and his creepy bad-guy lines.

Peter: Hey.
MJ: What's wrong with you?
Peter: You.
Manager: Can I help you, sir?
Peter: No.
Bouncer: Everything ok here, Paul?
Peter: Yeah...everything ok here, Paul?

I don't know the english version of it, but I loved one short line Peter said the Eddie when they were in the Bugle, talking about the photos Eddie had doctored.

In german he says: "Du bist Dreck, Brock!"... and I loved his facial expression...

It must be "You're crap, Brock!" in english, I'm not sure though.

I don't know the english version of it, but I loved one short line Peter said the Eddie when they were in the Bugle, talking about the photos Eddie had doctored.

In german he says: "Du bist Dreck, Brock!"... and I loved his facial expression...

It must be "You're crap, Brock!" in english, I'm not sure though.
In english, he said, "You're trash, Brock."

I personally enjoyed all of Peter's "Little Goblin Jr." Speech - it was just so purposefully hurtful and delivered awesomely.

I know all my friends thought this part was kind of boring, but I loved Aunt May's recollection of Ben's proposal.

"I thought it was the sun".

She's such a great actress and she delivered every line of that scene beautifully.

And then Harry asking Bernard if he had any girlfriends. :D

:D:up:

Yeah, that and when Flint asks why Uncle Ben's death matter to him and Peter goes "EVERYTHING!" I love how he delievered that line. I felt the anger in it and I got goosebumps from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"