Your Favorite Line from Spider-Man 3

I have a few.
peter: "Harry I need your help, I cant take them both not by myself"
harry: (turns to reveal his scarred face) "you dont deserve my help."
peter: "harry she needs us."
harry: "get out"

Jameson: "you want a staff job and you want a staff job, anybody care about what I want?"
Hoffman: "I do"
Jameson: "shut up get out"

Harry: "peter do I have any girlfriends?"
Peter: "I dont know."
Harry: "you dont? Hey bernard do I have any girlfriends?"
Bernard: "not that I know of sir."

Eddie: "hey parker"
Peter: "my god eddie"
Eddie: "oh my spider-sense is tingling...If you know what I'm talking about"

"Where do all of these Guys come from ?" - Peter (in the spidey suit unmasked after his first battle with Sandy .)

"Your such a nerd" - MJ to Peter

"I love so much, I always have " - Peter to Mj (While lay down next to Mj in the giant Web.)

"I'm not a bad preson, I just had bad luck that all" - Flint Marko (To his wife & Penny)

"You know I protected you in High School, Now i'm going to kick your little ass" - Harry/New Goblin to Emo Parker

"Never Wound what you can't kill" - Venom/Brock to Spidey/Peter

"Hey Parker" - Venom/Brock to Spidey/Peter

"How's the pie?"

"SO good."

^This dialogue + Harry's facial expression = winner.

I am also quite partial to "I like being bad ... It makes me happy."

"TELL MY WIFE.....thank you" -JJJ

"Never wound...what you can't kill" -Venom, badass!

"You're my friend..."
"Best friend"

-Best dialouge in the movie

Eddie Brock: Hey, Parker!

Best line in the movie

"Want a drink? I'm sorry, what was I thinking? Bad for the public image, right Mr. Key-to-the-City?"
"What did you do to her?"
"I did what you failed to do...I was there for her. Mary Jane and I...we understand each other."
"She doesn't know what you are."
"Peter, she knows me very well. And when she kissed me, it was just like she used to kiss me. That taste.....strawberries." Harry was so hot when he was evil.

"I saved your butt in high school, and now I'm going to kick your ass..."
"Ooooohhh..."

"Ms. Brant that's not the position I hired you for!" Anyone else think Tobey and the girl who plays Betty Brant have WAY better chemistry than him and KD?!?

"He despised you...you were an embarassment to him...Oh look at Goblin Junior...are you going to cry?"-It's interesting that for all the emphasis on how Peter's being evil...that moment with Harry, and later his shove to MJ were the ONLY times I really saw him as going to a real dark side instead of just acting dickish or angrier than usual.

"Never wound what you can't kill."

"How's the pie?"
"Sooo Good!" Seriously, Franco's smile there was the most diabolical bastard of a smile EVER....

"You want the staff position and you want the staff position...does anyone care what I want?"
"I do!"
"Shut up!"

"I love my friends...I'd give my life for them." Ok it was cheesy but somehow I loved Franco's delivery of it, and that single moment pretty much told me that Harry was going to OWN this movie and of course...

"It doesn't matter Peter...you're my friend."
"Best Friends." Really they might as well have just ended the film right there, because no one really cares whether he and MJ made up...

Looking at this list I can't help but see a certain concentration as to where my favorite dialogue and moments were...

" I forgive you."

I almost died, cause the music played, Sandman leaves, and we see Pete smile. He was finally free, it was almost like the curse was lifted. So touching. Re-watch that scene and you'll see, its almost as if all the guilt washed away from Peter, and he could finally be happy for one second in his life. :)
I loved that scene! So moving... you could see the torment Peter felt just flow out of him. That was when the tears started blurring my vision too.

every line on this thread is awesome, or cool, or funny

there all my favorites man

"How's the pie?"

"So good..."

In other words, REVENGE is sweet... so perfectly illustrated. (Of course, it's ultimately going to make you fat, clog your arteries and rot your teeth. LOL)

I love the little nuances in this film.

" Hey, how much for the camera?"
"100 Dollars."

I don't remember the rest, but i found it pretty funny. ;D

“Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. My friend Harry taught me that. He chose to be the best of himself. It’s the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what’s right.” - Peter Parker

dont think anyone's mentioned this one from Harry (right before Harry vs. Pete round 2)

"Would you like a drink? Oh, I'm sorry. Bad for the public image, right, Mr. Key-to-the-City?"

also (from round 1)

"You knew this was coming, Pete!"

definitely every Eddie/Venom line too. but there was one line in a TV spot that Peter said that wasnt in the movie: "I'm really gonna enjoy this."

How's the pie???

Soooo good...

man that was classic i loved James Franco's expression great acting

1. "He didn't love you, he despised you. You were an embarassment to him. Look at little Goblin Jr. You gonna' cry?"

2. "I like being bad, it makes me HAPPY."

3. "After all I am French....I like you Pecker."

4. "How's the pie?"
-"So gooooooood."

5. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said thos terrible things to you."
-"None of that matters Peter....You're my friend."

6. "We have to forgive each other or everything we ever were will mean nothing." (WHY DID THEY CUT THIS, IT WAS A GREAT LIN THAT SUMMED UP THE FIVE MAIN CHARACTERS AND IS IN ALL THE FREAKING TRAILERS)!

7. "I'm Edward Brock Jr. I work at the Daily Bugle....and am dating your daughter."

8. "It's Brock sir, Edward Brock Jr. I stand before your humbled and humiliated to ask you for one thing....I want you to kill Peter Parker."

9. "I'm thinking humiliation, like how you humiliated me. Do you remember? Do you REMEMBER what you did to me? You took my girl, so now I'm going to take your's. How's that sound, Tiger?"

10. "If you want forgivness find religion."

11. "I did a terrible thing to you and I have spent a lot of nights wishing I could take it back."
-"I've done terrible thigns too."

12. "Who are you?"
-"I don't know."

13. "Miss Brant that's not the position I hired you for."

14. Hoffman's whole little speech about advertising.

14. Hoffman's whole little speech about advertising.
"The Daily Bugle....obviously....It's Hip, It's Now...that's me...It's (something)...that's actually Freddie...once you put a few lattes in him it's like 'Wooo!'....And how!...me again..."

(It may or may not have been Freddie....I don't know)

"That is the worst idea you've ever come up with...and you have had some DOOZIES!"

I have to say, the most amusing scenes in all three Spider-man movies always include J. Jonah Jameson and Hoffman. :D

The one with Bruce Campbell as the waiter was, "ahhh, romance....I AM French."

The way he said that was just so goofy.

What exactly was Hoffman's position at the Bugle? :huh:

Just based upon what he's done in the movie, I'd have to say he's J. Jonah Jameson's personal assistant and lackey. He may have some position in the editorial staff since he does have some pull in getting ideas to J. Jonah for approval (Not that JJJ approves them though.). I'd say he's probably lower on the food chain than Robbie though.

I just wish someone could post up a montage of Hoffman's scenes from all three movies. I seriously bust a gut watching them.

Well...

"It's Brock, sir, I work at the Bugle...and I'm dating your daughter."

"You want the staff position and you want the staff position...does anyone care what I want?"
"I do!"
"Shut up!"

"I like being bad...it makes me feel good..."

And, of course...

"Sooo good..."

"look at goblin jr. gonna cry?"

"I protected you in high school now I'm gonna kick your a$$!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"