Create YOUR own Tag-Line for "Spider-Man 3"

Symbiote Spidey swinging or something, and the tag line would be 'HERO?'

tv-spot line "Fight the darkness- or let it in!"

Naite22 said:
I have this for VENOM, seen it???

VENOM.jpg

"Hunger"

...(for burritos)

I would like to see a Tagline for a Teaser poster for Venom saying "They are no longer Eddie Brock..."

"Here's sand in your face!"

"Hit the waves, dude!"

"Things get gooey"

VENOM.jpg

"Next summer..........get down... with the syndrome"

Harry's tagline could be "The Ultimate Anger...Could End Up Being A Savior" (of course, that does give away Harry's fate pretty much)

MJ's tagline could be "A Confused Love"

Sandman's tagline could be ""A Conflicted Enemy"

Gwen's could be "The Dream Love"

Venom's of course has to be something like "Venom. It's in all of us..."

I have a cool idea for a another lenticular poster involving Peter. One side would be regular Peter and turn into regular Spidey, and the other side would have Dark Peter and turn into Symbiote Spidey. The tagline for good Peter/Spidey would be "HERO!" and Dark Peter/Sym. Spidey's tagline would be "HERO?"

CAH

C.A.H. said:
Harry's tagline could be "The Ultimate Anger...Could End Up Being A Savior" (of course, that does give away Harry's fate pretty much)

I have a cool idea for a another lenticular poster involving Peter. One side would be regular Peter and turn into regular Spidey, and the other side would have Dark Peter and turn into Symbiote Spidey. The tagline for good Peter/Spidey would be "HERO!" and Dark Peter/Sym. Spidey's tagline would be "HERO?"

CAH

I love those! That would be Awsome.

Tagline: "Remember, remember the 17th of Novemeber."

I know its genius. :word:

Reikowolf said:
VENOM.jpg

"Next summer..........get down... with the syndrome"

"Spider-Man 3's Venom brought to you by Oral-B

..brush...like a dentist"

cus' you all know you want in on that dental action:D

C.A.H. said:

CAH
very nice:yay::up:.

It'll be a poster of Peter Parker, pulling apart his shirt to reveal the symbiote; and Gwen crying in the background because of the love triangle.

"I'm not scared of her father. I'm not scared of her brother. I'm not scared of her cat, because they're all ****ing fat".

my fav tag line has to be for Matrix revolutions teaser poster

"everything that has a beginning..... has an end"

epic

spider-man 3 "next summer... a new line will be crossed"
(reference to spider-man's original tagline "there's a thin line between an ordinary person and an extordinary hero")

Spider-Man 3: If you think Brett Ratner hacked off alot of nerds, just wait and see what Sam Raimi does on May 4th.:woot:

"Is he still a hero?"

"A Good Man...A Dark Hero" (hmm)

CAH

a little bit like the 2nd tagline

'' A man will loose everything. A Hero face his greatest battle. ''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"