Create YOUR own Tag-Line for "Spider-Man 3"

ChineseFooD said:
"Tired of cute 3D animals on an adventure to escape human opression? Tired of determined british children dealing with magic? Then see a movie that doesn't suck and isn't generic. See SM3, *****es."

This made me laugh.

I would have to say "Spider - Man 3, It's taken three years, it's worth the wait, not like that Crappy X-men movie."

^ it WILL be;) I have no doubt... cause where the spider-man franchise differ from X-Men, not to mention the batman plus superman movie's, is the fact that the spider-man movie's are the only franchise (up until now, and still) who's kept the same beautiful cast AND director/film-makers, which is why you know that the craft behind these movie's will be the same, and they are standing stronger for each film! The cost of "Spider-Man 3" is over 50 million MORE EXPENSIVE then spidey 2 for christ sakes! So the visuals will be absolutely breathtaking. The production is bigger then the previous two films, not to mention the entire scope of the picture... Oh YES my friend; Spidey 3 will rock the entire world!!! Of that I have no ****ing doubt! "X-MEN 3" won't even be a memory - I mean come on, it's not even a memory now!

Spidey 3 has the chance to become THE superhero movie of all time!

Naite those are some good ideas once again, Except instead of DEMONS I would of put something else, it just sounds out of place for a Spidey flick.

I think saying "STRUGGLE" would be more suitable. But awesome ideas for posters.

"Once Spidey goes black, can MJ ever go back?"

Solidus said:
Naite those are some good ideas once again, Except instead of DEMONS I would of put something else, it just sounds out of place for a Spidey flick.

I think saying "STRUGGLE" would be more suitable. But awesome ideas for posters.
that would work, how about "pain", or, "control".

^ That's just it spidermanhero12....he's NOT in control when wearing the black suit:)

Solidus said:

You're right, that does work better! Good thinking;)

I think a good tagline for Harrys Poster would be "SACRIFICE".

NewYorkSpider said:
I think a good tagline for Harrys Poster would be "SACRIFICE".
That would give away the ending. I think it should be Vengence.

Theatrical posters

Spider-Man/Peter Parker and Venom/Eddie Brock
"One man will fight the darkness...another will be engulfed by it."

Character Posters:

Harry/GG2: "Vengeance"
MJ: "Love"
Gwen: "Lust"
Sandman: "Conflict"
Venom: "Anger"

chaseter said:
Theatrical posters

Character Posters:

not bad, i have one for a venom poster, "poison".

chaseter said:
Theatrical posters

^ That sounds pretty good. But for some reason I dont like the word "engulfed"... But if it was "One man will fight the darkness. Another will embrace it!", then I think it sounds better. But that's just me.

Naite22 said:
chaseter said:
Theatrical posters

^ That sounds pretty good. But for some reason I dont like the word "engulfed"... But if it was "One man will fight the darkness. Another will embrace it!", then I think it sounds better. But that's just me.
I wanted it to sound like it is overcoming him. But I like embrace. I am going to use that in a manip. I want to make a poster with Spider-Man and Venom and have what I wrote...you can go in on it with me if you find me some cool pics I can work with.

chaseter said:
Naite22 said:
I wanted it to sound like it is overcoming him. But I like embrace. I am going to use that in a manip. I want to make a poster with Spider-Man and Venom and have what I wrote...you can go in on it with me if you find me some cool pics I can work with.
good luck on your manip:yay::up:.

chaseter said:
Naite22 said:
Tell you what... what do you need, then I'll look around.. I find some good pics, and YOU make the poster:) (cause I can't do it)

Naite22 said:
Tell you what... what do you need, then I'll look around.. I find some good pics, and YOU make the poster:) (cause I can't do it)
Find some good Spidey pics...high res...and find me the most realistic Venom you can find...there are some in the art thread. Be sure to give me the artist's name too so I can credit them.

chaseter said:
Find some good Spidey pics...high res...and find me the most realistic Venom you can find...there are some in the art thread. Be sure to give me the artist's name too so I can credit them.

I have this for VENOM, seen it???

VENOM.jpg

chaseter said:
Theatrical posters

Character Posters:

Those are some good Tagline for your posters. I love the one with Spider-Man and Venom.

Spider-Man 3: The Most Fun You Can Have With Your Mother In the Room

Spider-Man 3
You've seen him get his powers.
You've seen him lose his powers.
This fall, he's not going to waste them.

^ Those would be cool to like use in a tv-spot or something:)

how about, "the darkness that controls you", "a poison that runs through your veins", "takes complete control".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"