• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Your most anticipated games of 2021

Reaction score
Note: if there's an announced game for 2021 that you think would be pushed to 2022. Don't mention it.

Mine are

Horizon Forbidden West - I'm less interested in the story but I'm more interested to see the new mechanical creatures and how it improves on the first game
Resident Evil Village - I won't be playing this right away because first person is just not for me, but I'm definitely watching a walkthrough right away for the story.
Hitman III - Hitman 2 for me was a hit/miss. It had like 5 to 6 locations (then a separate 2 that you need to pay separately and I don't even care about those sniper only locations) and the cutscenes were like digital comics, it felt very cheap for a videogame. However, I played Hitman 2 several times just to assassinate people before I uninstalled it. So I'm intrigued about the new locations, I just wish it is going to feel like a complete game this time around.
Hogwarts- I'm not really into fantasy RPGs but the trailer looks good and it's featuring hogwartz
Assassin's Creed - I feel like a broken record that I keep complaining about Valhalla but I feel like if Ubisoft announces a new game for 2021, I will for sure buy it in its first week.

For me NeXt year feels like a boring year for videogames in terms of new releases, especially according to some people, the effects of the pandemic would be really felt in videogames neXt year.

I’m super excited for Nier replicant. The last one was absolutely amazing

My waitlist - 2021 games
1. Hitman III
2. Mass Effect Legendary Edition
3. Resident Evil Village
4. Prince of Persia
5. Horizon Forbidden West

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"