I got no problem with him.

Not a top 10 but still...

Dead Space 3
Aliens: Colonial Marines
BioShock Infinite
Dead Island: Riptide
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
The Last Of Us

10: Aliens: Colonial Marines (WiiU): Pitchford said that the WiiU will be THE platform to play this on...So..I'm pumped.

9.) Deadpool: I hope I get the same feeling I got when I played the Punisher and AA/AC for the first time.

8.) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon: The first game was fantastic... Can't wait for this one.

7.) Pikmin 3.

6.) Dead Space 3: I still need to man up and beat the second one. :p

5.) BioShock: Infinite

4.) Metal Gear Rising: Revengence: Want. Simply. Want.

3.) Castlevania: Lords of Shadows: Mirror of Fate: My most anticipated 3DS game to date.

2.) Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2.

1.) GTAV: I haven't been satisfied with a GTA game since Vice City...but...I'm going into this one very optimistic.

Edit: I'd also like to add the WiiU to this list as a whole. I'm pretty excited to see what secrets and surprises they have in store for us...Not to mention how developers will take advantage of the WiiU Tablet a few months to a year down the road.

Have edited my list post-VGAs and Soapy's mention of Amensia. Sorry Deadpool/Tomb Raider :(

Updated mine as well. I rearranged a couple of things and added Dark Souls II, which knocked Bioshock Infinite off my list. Which is probably for the best. That Bioshock VGA trailer did nothing to alleviate my concerns about that game.

Yeah, I haven't been following Infinite closely - mainly because I just assumed it'd be great and didn't want to spoil anything - but I caught the second half of that gameplay and it just looked... weird. Like it was trying to keep what BioShock 1 had while adding in this dizzying action games.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

1)Tomb Raider
2)GTA V
3)Bioshock Inifinite
4)The Elder's Scrolls Online
5)Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
6)The Last of Us
7)Next Call of Duty Game
8)Battlefield 4
9)Aliens: Colonial Marines
10)Castlevania lords of shadows 2

10.) DmC
9.) Aliens: Colonial Marines
8.) Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
7.) Gears of War: Judgment
6.) Remember Me
5.) Tomb Raider
4.) Watch_Dogs
3.) Injustice: Gods Among Us
2.) Deadpool
1.) Grand Theft Auto V

Honorable Mentions:
Dead Space 3- Haven't played the first two, but I want to & I'm interested in this game.
Dragon Age 3- Haven't played the first one (or the second, but that doesn't count), but my love for Mass Effect makes me really want to.
Bioshock: Infinite- Yet again, I haven't played the others.
The Last of Us- I don't have a PS3, but this game looks beautiful.

Remember Me
Bioshock Infinite
Dragon Age 3
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider
Aliens Colonial Marines
The Last of Us

That's about it.

The reveals at Spike's VGAs did nothing for me. If I had a PS3 instead of a 360, I *might* give more of a damn about The Last of Us and the MGS rumors; but I don't....so I don't. :oldrazz:

But...With a 360 you CAN give a damn about the MGS stuffs... MGS is multiplatform now. Win/Win for everyone.

Yup. Konami is even making a big push for MGR on 360, 360 seems to be the go-to system for that game.

That's the complete opposite from everything I've read and heard.

Well, PS3 is the lead platform for Rising, but they barely ever show it on PS3... :/

I saw the trailer for the Phantom Pain and I found it pretty cool. Did the past games have supernatural elements? I thought it was pretty grounded.

Um...no.

"No" to it being grounded, a big yes to the series having supernatural stuff in it. Including, but not limited to a ghost, vampire, and psychokinetic solider.

And mind-controlling amputated hands. Sort of.

I don't mind Daniel Way's Deadpool, don't mind him being the game writer
Looking forward to it

South Park: The Stick of Truth
Sim City
Only ones I actually think about

Well, PS3 is the lead platform for Rising, but they barely ever show it on PS3... :/

Really? I guess it's just MS's money then as to why it's always shown on Xbox.

Knocked GTA off my list to make room for Routine.

routine.jpg

I didn't realize Daniel Way was so unpopular on Deadpool. Granted I haven't read comics since the end of 2011, but everything I'd read of Way on Deadpool up until then had been pretty good.

Way had a good start but got old quickly after the crossover with the Thunderbolts. He also pretty much ignored any character progression the character had ever since Joe Kelly's run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"