Your Top 5 Favorite And Worst Eps Of Smallville

The main character interaction was really good in Facade, even the FOTW stuff wasnt such a bad idea, but the whole thing when it came together just didnt work.

It would be one of my least favourite episodes.

p.s. Is that the one with Clark in the wet t-shirt at the end? :eek:

The second time Tina Grier appeared she kissed Lana before Clark did:o

avidreader said:
The main character interaction was really good in Facade, even the FOTW stuff wasnt such a bad idea, but the whole thing when it came together just didnt work.

Yup, it was.

Personally I actually liked that episode, :eek: , I know...scary.

I felt bad for Chloe at the end, when Lois and Clark were flirting.:(

You know what other episode I forgot, and it might be in my top five, is Memoria, that episode was just superb.:eek: :up:

avidreader said:

I think what separates Devoted from Facade in the FOFW story was the humor and that made it much more pleasing while Facade had none and was a bit painful to watch. Facade had a good main character interaction and Devoted was even better in that sense.

Top 5 favorites

1. Cursade - Badass Kal-el taking Flight, The Arrival of Lois Lane

2. Rossetta - Christopher Reeve guest stars , The Best Kryptonian centered episode,

3. The Pilot/Smallville - The Beginining

4. Soliutde - The Best Episode of Season 5

5. Exile/Phoenix - The Best Episodes of Season 3

The worst

1. Thirst - The Worst episode of Season 5

2. Craving - This episode sucked

3. Magnetic - Can't tell you how much I hated this episode in Season 3

4. Jinx - They ruined one of my favorite superman villians Mr. Mxyzptlk

5. Redux - One of the lamest FOTW

Top 5:

1:Covenant
2:Spell
3: Asylum
4: Stray/Ryan (sorry both are treated as one to me.. very good eps
5: Run

The edisode where Lana turns naughty and strips at the pool with Clark.

Best. Episode. Ever.

Too bad it was her stunt double getting half naked :(

Lunar_Wolf said:
Yeah WTF was up with that Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Sorry guys, but for some reason, I always feel I need to defend the Mxy episode. Personally I loved that episode, and it helped that the actor who played him did wonderfully. I think the reason he was so hated was that he veered so far from the established character in the comics.

But I loved "Jinx."

Also, I agree that "Craving" was not the best episode, but the actress that played the FOW was a wonderful actress. She handled that part so well that it's worth watching periodically.

I loved Jinx. I think B8 is correct though, people who hated it seem to most disappointed with Mxy not being more similar to the comic book version.
I'm glad they did things in the context of their show, and don't always bow to pressure from fanboys to follow strict comic book continuity.

Jinx had some amazing scenes - including my favorite Jonathan/Clark one.

Thank you Serene.:up:

One thing I like about the show is that all of it is there interpretation of Superman's youth, and characters. Sometimes the changes don't work to everyone's liking, though.

But Mxy in particular, I just seemed to really like that episode.:O

did you like the ep with the explodng baby brain?

No, not really. You know an episode is bad, when even the writer of said episode hated it.:D

Another super-dud...."Lucy."

i liked lucy...alot actually, and not just for the super jump

Kaboom said:
i liked lucy...alot actually, and not just for the super jump

Did you? That's cool, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Another one I really like...Krypto. For some reason, doggies in Smallville make me happy. I'm glad that they keep having Shelby show up and not be forgotten.:up:

i rang up deknight B8...we'll see if he repsonds

Kaboom said:
i rang up deknight B8...we'll see if he repsonds

Sweet, it would be cool if he headed over here again so we could ask some more questions.

B8, Serene I enjoyed Mxy as well and agree with your thoughts on the episode.

I watched Krypto last night and enjoyed that one too, cause you could see Tom Welling was having real fun playing with Shelby. He had lots of happy smiles in that episodes, something that poor Clark doesnt seem to do too often. The Lois and Clark bantering in that episode was great too.

Kaboom, I thought Lucy wasnt as bad as people make it out to be. It certainly wasnt one of my favourites but it was nevertheless a good all round story. *shrug*

I decided to tie me over till the new episodes start that I would rewatch Season 4 and you know that witch, stones arc makes more sense the more times you watch it.

I could never understand that conversation that Lana and Chloe had in Krypto about Jason's Family Tree, but now I think I get it. :)

I could still point out all of the unexplained plot holes in the witch/stone arc, but I've told you guys them before. Plus It's not that big a deal.

You are right, the Clark playing with Shelby thing was very cute in Krypto. I think Tom really enjoyed doing that episode, plus it gave us a new cast member that we all like to see from time to time.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"