Far From Home You've been to Outer Space, Lounge

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
Cause every sub-forum needs at least one lounge. Have fun with this one.

I decided to play both Amazing Spider-Man games in my hype for the upcoming game from Insomniac, and I admittedly enjoyed the second game significantly more than I did the first time.
The first game is disappointing now that I play it again, I find it mildly less enjoyable than the sequel, and graphics look sorely underdeveloped in the game that had a big uncut budget as well. Gwen looks like Jack Gleeson in this game.

Anyone here saw the Last Jedi? I didn't see it as I'm in no rush to watch a movie before its eventual home video release, but the Nostalgia Critic review makes me wonder whether I will see it as just another SW movie, or view it as a prequel.

Press the fat link in my signature and decide; ballot to fill or not?

What's a "lounge" all about?
Random discussion?

SW:TLJ was really good, and not deserving of all the hate from a small group of nitpicky fanboys that didn't get the movie "they wanted"... It's not amazing, but better than TFA.
I rank it 4th of all SW movies...

1) ESB 2) ANH 3) R1
4) TLJ 5) TFA 6) AotC
7) RotS 8) RotJ 9) TPM

Random discussion?
Si signore.

1) ESB 2) ANH 3) R1
4) TLJ 5) TFA 6) AotC
7) RotS 8) RotJ 9) TPM
As someone who is yet to watch the Last Jedi, I rank the Star Wars movies like this:

1) Rogue One
2) Revenge of the Sith
3) The Force Awakens
4) Empire Strikes Back
5) Return of the Jedi
6) Attack of the Clones
7) A New Hope
8) The Phantom Menace

Random discussion?

SW:TLJ was really good, and not deserving of all the hate from a small group of nitpicky fanboys that didn't get the movie "they wanted"... It's not amazing, but better than TFA.
I rank it 4th of all SW movies...

1) ESB 2) ANH 3) R1
4) TLJ 5) TFA 6) AotC
7) RotS 8) RotJ 9) TPM

Today, people who happen to have negative opinions on a film from a famous franchise, are automatically discredited and called "fanboys" or "nitpicky" even when their criticism is supported by long and detailled explanations that go far beyond of the "my personal theory wasn't valided by Disney therefore I think the movie is bad" criticism.

Today, people who happen to have negative opinions on a film from a famous franchise, are automatically discredited and called "fanboys" or "nitpicky" even when their criticism is supported by long and detailled explanations that go far beyond of the "my personal theory wasn't valided by Disney therefore I think the movie is bad" criticism.

The movie is far from perfect, but from what I've read of "long and detailed explanations", I still stand by my original statement.
Now sit back, have another drink, a few more pretzels, and chill in the Lounge.
Cheers
:yay:

Ten years later and the Spectacular Spider-Man is still the best animated series based on a Marvel Comics property. The new show is not even fit to smell the fumes out of the goblin glider of this show.

Ten years later and the Spectacular Spider-Man is still the best animated series based on a Marvel Comics property. The new show is not even fit to smell the fumes out of the goblin glider of this show.

I'm still upset the MCU and Homecoming isn't more reminiscent of Spectacular Spider-Man. It had everything the movie said it wanted

No origin
High School
Diversity
New/interesting takes on villains.

Missed opportunity regardless of my feelings about Homecoming.

Best interpretation of Spidey in any medium outside the comics imo, although I've got high hopes for the PS4 game. Truly one of the best animated superhero shows ever

But loooooool that new Spider Team show is TRASH

I have hopes for the new game, and really wish the new movie had this Spider-Man -or the one from the first LEGO game- instead of what we got.
But loooooool that new Spider Team show is TRASH
Last three arcs are pretty solid, 11 solid episodes is a nice thing after all the forgettable material.

Last three arcs are pretty solid, 11 solid episodes is a nice thing after all the forgettable material.

I'll have to take your word for it, at some point the show got too unpalatable for me so I dropped it altogether

I'll have to take your word for it, at some point the show got too unpalatable for me so I dropped it altogether
If you do decide to watch it, be prepared to be annoyed by Harry repeatedly shifting gears between his "Ok Spider-Man" and "F*** YOU SPIDER-MAN"

One webline from Metlife (Stark/Avengers Tower location in MCU) building to Central Park, my greatest achievement in how long I can stretch one web yoyo.

098583F0479DDCE025577EF071D661D3FADCB9D5

Anyone pumped for the gaming coming out next month?

Anyone pumped for the gaming coming out next month?

Pumped is an uderstatement! I pre-ordered the digital deluxe pack, and I can't wait to play it, specially with all the extra goodies!

Does the pre-order come with the homecoming costume? Not a fan of the advertised one to be honest... When do the reviews come out?

Don't these reviews usually pop up early in the week of release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"