Far From Home You've been to Outer Space, Lounge

@Immortalfire
Can you please change the title of this thread to: "You've been to Outer Space, Lounge"?

And what do you think of the trailer showing little of Peter's friend Ganke Leeds? It looks like his role might be easier to handle this go around.

EDIT: Thanks buddy. :)

Last edited:

I know I've been posting this from other discussions but the more I look at this art, the more I wanted Tobey as Uncle Ben. Why? Because if there was a Spider Verse spinoff movie featuring the live action versions, then there should be an emotional scene where Tom's Spider-Man was emotional and shocked when he meets Tobey, he reminded him of his Uncle Ben and he understands that he is an doppelganger. It's somewhat similar to the Flash scene from S2.

I know I've been posting this from other discussions but the more I look at this art, the more I wanted Tobey as Uncle Ben. Why? Because if there was a Spider Verse spinoff movie featuring the live action versions, then there should be an emotional scene where Tom's Spider-Man was emotional and shocked when he meets Tobey, he reminded him of his Uncle Ben and he understands that he is an doppelganger. It's somewhat similar to the Flash scene from S2.

This is beautiful.
:awesome:

Okay guys..the penultimate episode. The goal was always to do just 10 of these. Can’t believe we’re almost there.

Here we review Jordan Peele’s US.

Let me know what you think! If anything.

I was gonna post this in the general lounge but I figured I'd just post here in the Spidey area since I know you guys better. There's an IndieGoGo campaign running currently for my new comic book, Pink Lemonade. The book'll be in comic shops this October but you can get it shipped directly to you in October by supporting the campaign! Check out the link to see more about the book, it's something you'll definitely enjoy and get something out of. PINK LEMONADE #1 by Nick Cagnetti

There's 10 days left for the campaign and we only need less than $400 to reach the goal, if you have the means to back the book or even if you just tell others I'd be super grateful!

y3zhrwojuyiqekzidicd.jpg

Hey guys, haven’t posted in a bit. Just dropped something I directed: a tribute piece to Stan the Man. Proud of it. Check it out below!

I like it. I'm not the best critic of how to direct something, so I have nothing negative to say here.

Tom Holland fangirls all over Instagram today after paparazzi snapped him with his maybe girlfriend:

images

Hey guys. The last episode to my movie/food review show. Far From Home! Give it a view and let me know what you think...

I saw this costume design today, and would like to know what you guys think of it.
Spider-Man Fake Red.jpg

The chest and back logos are attached from the upper limbs, both are white, and both resemble the Far From Home black and red back logo. The soles of the shoes look different than usual, the toe tip and the heel have what look like a slice of pizza with web pattern on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"