• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smallville 11.1 - Guardian - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Full cover:

9346915b5547c7fa23be94e3acd4abab-d57qc9f.jpg

How sad is it that the comic based in the Smallville universe is the closest thing we have to classic Superman in the comics anymore.

This is after years of the whining and complaining that Smallville was ruining the legend.

Kind of funny. :funny:

I like how LexCorp has a giant X in the center of the tower just like we saw it in the series finale.

With the general they will probably play it that he does know its clark but doesn't want to say anything as to respect to clark for saving lois and himself in the past.

How sad is it that the comic based in the Smallville universe is the closest thing we have to classic Superman in the comics anymore.

This is after years of the whining and complaining that Smallville was ruining the legend.

Kind of funny. :funny:

Ironic. I'm a big fan of New 52 Superman (especially in Action Comics and Justice League) But the Superman in Smallville season 11 has all the personality and history of Clark Kent Superman mixed comic superman and Superman TAS. This is top 10 favorite Superman.

I kind of hate how they can't decide on a LexCorp logo. This should be the official LexCorp logo IMO.

I actually hope they develop a love/hate relationship between General Lane and Superman more.

@bryanQmiller: HUGE reveal in tomorrow's pages (even more huge if you've seen S10)

Darkseid gets a physical body? I think it's too soon,though.

Yeah, well Ollie had dark hair in Earth 2, guess it makes sense for Chloe to not be blond too lol. Loved the twist. Chapter had some awesome Superman action too. Great stuff. Can't wait for next week.

Having just read the final page of the new issue, I'm guessing that Ultraman/Clark Luthor didn't exactly follow Clark Kent's idea of changing the world and decided to destroy it with or without the rest of the Crime Syndicate.

It's either that or maybe a Crisis On Infinite Earths type event is slowly about to unfold where different Earths are systematically getting destroyed by the Anti-Monitor(or some other figure just like him)?

They could actually do this considering the constraints of TV no longer exists.

Woah interesting twist on things so return of earth two nice.

I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is going to be a Crisis on Infinite Earths-type event happening in the Smallville-verse!!!

Nice. I want how this develop over the season. Maybe this is why the JL appears. To try to find out more about Earth 2 and it's destruction. What about Clark, Lex, Lois, etc./what happened in this chapter?

well it was revealed that the whole shuttle accident was most definitely staged by Lex Luthor as a means for attracting Superman to that radiation leak(which subsequently covered him) in order to save Hank and the rest of the crew, by relying on Superman saving the day.

That radiation specifically is some non-harmful compound with a half-life of around 500 years which Lex can use satellites to track Superman's whereabouts anywhere, anytime, meaning Clark Kent can't ever go home to Lois for as long as he is tagged with the stuff.

Basically, Lex tagged Superman like an animal. All I can say is, well played Lex Luthor, first he screws up Clana permanently(not that I'm arguing) by making Lana absorb and emit Kryptonite radiation. Now he's trying to screw with Clois

That was the end of the first episode, right? Can't wait for episode 2!

Brilliant end of the premiere. Can't wait for the Clark/Bruce interactions in Detective. It's a shame we couldn't witness it during the show's run but I'm so glad for the comic. Can't wait. :)

well it was revealed that the whole shuttle accident was most definitely staged by Lex Luthor as a means for attracting Superman to that radiation leak(which subsequently covered him) in order to save Hank and the rest of the crew, by relying on Superman saving the day.

That radiation specifically is some non-harmful compound with a half-life of around 500 years which Lex can use satellites to track Superman's whereabouts anywhere, anytime, meaning Clark Kent can't ever go home to Lois for as long as he is tagged with the stuff.

Basically, Lex tagged Superman like an animal. All I can say is, well played Lex Luthor, first he screws up Clana permanently(not that I'm arguing) by making Lana absorb and emit Kryptonite radiation. Now he's trying to screw with Clois

Basically classic Luthor at his best. I want to see how Superman deals with this. I can't wait for the next episode with Batman.

Sounds like some sweet stuff can't wait to read it in the next print copy.

But even more than that, he can't be Clark until he gets rid of the radiation.

I am sure dr. Hamilton will find a way to get rid of it asap unless it was already mentioned.

Basically classic Luthor at his best. I want to see how Superman deals with this. I can't wait for the next episode with Batman.

Wow. What a perfect episode.

Now that it is over, I can honestly say Smallville is truly back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"