"2 Fast 2 Furious" is Underrated!

Call Me Darkman

He's a Freak!
Reaction score
I know most people disagree but "2 Fast 2 Furious" is awesome! Tyrese is a lot more entertaining to watch than Vin Diesel. He steals every scene he is in. He also has surprisingly good chemistry with Paul Walker. Diesel and Walker never connected in my opinion. The action scenes are very well done. They got too over-the-top sometimes. I'll agree to that. The car jumping to the boat was a bit much. Even Todd Phillips felt the need to spoof it in Starsky & Hutch. But I enjoyed the action nonetheless. This movie also has a decent plot. It isn't very original (Richard Roeper called it a "Miami Vice" episode), but neither is the original "Fast and Furious." It just - worked - given the type of movie it is.

I watched it for the first time the other day, and I didn't find it any worse than the first one. I enjoyed it for what it was.

Yes, 2 Fast is the greatest sequel since Terminator 2. No, better!

I 100% agree on everything. My one nitpick is the jaw bridge scene.
I know most people disagree but "2 Fast 2 Furious" is awesome! Tyrese is a lot more entertaining to watch than Vin Diesel. He steals every scene he is in. He also has surprisingly good chemistry with Paul Walker. Diesel and Walker never connected in my opinion. The action scenes are very well done. They got too over-the-top sometimes. I'll agree to that. The car jumping to the boat was a bit much. Even Todd Phillips felt the need to spoof it in Starsky & Hutch. But I enjoyed the action nonetheless. This movie also has a decent plot. It isn't very original (Richard Roeper called it a "Miami Vice" episode), but neither is the original "Fast and Furious." It just - worked - given the type of movie it is.

Some people hate Tokyo Drift and I really like that movie so I might give 2f2f a chance this weekend.

Yeah man 2 Fast is the best one to me. It's the funniest. The races were the best. AND it had Eva Mendes

WHAT YOU GONNA DO?!

ACT A FOOL!

It also has the best theme song!

Loved 2 Fast. One of my favorites. I liked the Roman character. "WE HONGRY".

I agree 2 Fast is very underrated,I can't agree about Roman being better than Toretto But rest is spot on!!

Love the part when Roman with his broken Spanish pouring gasoline on those two enforcer guys.

"Elian and Fidel, que pasa jota?"

This movie was my favorite FF for a long time.

I loved Cole Hauser's character :awesome:
He should be the returning villian for the 6th sequel, the story would be him taking revenge on Brian and Roman and a good excuse for Eva Mendes to come back, maybe there could be tension between Brian, Mia and her.

He should be the returning villian for the 6th sequel, the story would be him taking revenge on Brian and Roman and a good excuse for Eva Mendes to come back, maybe there could be tension between Brian, Mia and her.
I like that idea, he was a great villain. He could be the guy running
Lettys
crew so it brings him into conflict with Brian, Roman and Dom. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"