Fast & Furious 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC said he was the passenger not the driver.

They'll have Statham, Jaa, Russell or Honsou kill the character and fold his characters stuff to the others. That simple. Can we worry about this another time though? There's a 14 year old girl out there without a father now and I hope she'll recover from this as well as she can.

You know who I really feel bad for? Jordana Brewster. She's lost two co-stars in one year -- Dallas' Larry Hagman (11/23/2012) and now Paul Walker.

It's very sad for his family too, it's just... man. :(

Yeah, let's be real now. To the people who said that production should be ceased, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Not only would Paul Walker not have wanted that to happen but he also wouldn't want everyone involved in the film (pre-,post-, or production itself) to be jobless or to have wasted their time. In the grand scheme of things, the machine will continue to run. The film will be released. Money needs to be made. That's the name of the game.

Not necessarily. What made me think of this is that Paramount who was originally supposed to distribute the Crow opted out after Brandlon Lee's death due to bad PR. Miramax didn't care about the PR. They aquired it and released it.

There's a lot more money involved here though and Brandon Lee actually died on that film.

About Nikki Finke's comment about Walker's scenes already in the can, I guess they'll do some rewrites and maybe delay the film to work around the remaining scenes unfilmed.

No one is saying that. But how often does an actor, who plays a character who drives dangerously in a film franchise about dangerous driving, die as a result of dangerous driving?
Do we know that there was dangerous driving happening yet?

About Nikki Finke's comment about Walker's scenes already in the can, I guess they'll do some rewrites and maybe delay the film to work around the remaining scenes unfilmed.

Most likey.

Oh, come on. People die every day. Just because he was famous doesn't mean we should worry 'more'.

I'd say the exact same thing if my co-worker, friend, cousin or whomever died. Lets just take a second for the guy, before talking about business and PR.

Do we know that there was dangerous driving happening yet?

Well they were going fast enough when they collided with the pole to ignite the car. Despite what action movies show cars don't catch fire that easily. Something went wrong. It was human error or mechanical error.

Deadline says that the cause of the collision is under investigation.

They may cop out, with something like Dom calling Brian, and telling him over the phone to go into hiding with Mia... That would suck but you never know..

Deadline says that the cause of the collision is under investigation.

That's protocol in any car accident. If I had to make a not so wild guess. The driver turned off the traction control with the intention of having a little fun with his buddy (something ive done countless times) and simply lost control. It happens. They had the misfortune of colliding with something before the driver could regain control.

Wow, my heart is heavy. I was just watching Fast 6 again tonight for the second time with my folks. Paul Walker is such a charming actor and you can tell he had real chemistry with his castmates. This is such a tragedy, my heart goes out to his family and friends. Please, everyone, drive safe.

I'd say the exact same thing if my co-worker, friend, cousin or whomever died. Lets just take a second for the guy, before talking about business and PR.
Exactly. It's called empathy. No one is saying that his life was any more important than anyone else's but it wasn't less important either.

It's just surreal in a way, Universal rushed Fast & Furious 7 into production instead of waiting next year.

In honor of Paul, I'm going to rent 'Running Scared'. Such an underrated, cult classic of a movie and Paul made it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"