Fast Five Aka The Fast and The Furious 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Scream 4 gets mostly positive reviews&feedback and now Fast Five&Thor when there not even out in the US yet!?.....It's looking damn good for summer movies!

I'm positive Cap will do amazingly well and Pirates&GL have a 50/50 shot right now!!!

First Scream 4 gets mostly positive reviews&feedback and now Fast Five&Thor when there not even out in the US yet!?.....It's looking damn good for summer movies!

I'm positive Cap will do amazingly well and Pirates&GL have a 50/50 shot right now!!!

I know this summer looks pretty good in terms of movies. As well as next summer. Also transformers dark of the moon has gotten positive feedback from people who saw early footage. Pirates looks good hopefully it will make up for the meh sequels.

Yes, I know he's asian. I said minority of any kind. So when I see Guillermo Del Toro do Hellboy, John Singleton do 2 Fast 2 Furious, and I see Justin Lin to Fast Five and now Terminator it inspires me. I'm black, but it inspires me when any can cross the threshold and start doing these.

I agree. Me and you are in the same position. I am also a black aspiring filmmaker. If you in college or at least 18 I highly recommend the creative minds in Cannes film program. I went last year it was awesome. Check out the website www.creativemindsincannes.com.

Anyway I can't wait for this movie. So does end credits scene contain major spoilers from the movie? Someone posted it on YouTube but I was to scared to watch lol.

can someone plz tell me in detail about the after credits scene??,obviously in spoiler tags,I'm very curious!

this is getting great reviews...i think i'm glad my gf wants to drag me to this one now :) and i'm a sucker for sequels that bring back the same actors to play the characters set up in older movies. this looks like a return to the 80's action movie, maybe even the best of the early 90's actioners. They've certainly come a long way from street racing.

Somebody in Europe post a link to footage! Pleeeez!

can someone plz tell me in detail about the after credits scene??,obviously in spoiler tags,I'm very curious!
You asked for it.
Hobbs is sitting at his desk at an office in Washington D.C. when Monica Fuentes walks in and gives him a file. "Berlin, 3 a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy." Hobbs asks if it was Toretto. Fuentes says it was not. Hobbs says he's not interested. Fuentes tells him he IS interested, and to keep reading. Hobbs opens the file and inside is a picture of Letty. Fuentes asks Hobbs if he believes in ghosts. End of scene.

I must admit i think this is my favorite Fast & Furious movie....

a bunch of trailers to premiere with this

I'm so stoked to see this film, its good to see it is getting good reviews.

Lol no offense, but it should be the other way around. You draggin your girl to see this.
this is getting great reviews...i think i'm glad my gf wants to drag me to this one now :) and i'm a sucker for sequels that bring back the same actors to play the characters set up in older movies. this looks like a return to the 80's action movie, maybe even the best of the early 90's actioners. They've certainly come a long way from street racing.

It will go down. It's not released yet, so all the reviews aren't out.

83%
Reviews Counted: 42
Fresh: 35 | Rotten: 7

Fast Five will be Certified Fresh with 5 more positives. It's already got 5 fresh, 0 rotten from Top Critics.

Movies with a Tomatometer of 75% or better and at least 40 reviews from Tomatometer Critics (including 5 Top Critics) receive special recognition -- the "Certified Fresh" seal.

just watched number 4 so im ready for the new one, i think its awesome this one has such a long runtime so i hope it doesnt drag. still hope the next one will take place after tokyo drift tho. lets assume for a moment fast five leads han directly into tokyo drift, dom showing up there at the end of the film wouldnt be more than what, a few months at max from where 5 ends??

glad the new one looks good.

4 was one of the worst movies i've seen.

rating just keeps going up on RT. Glad to see it, for all parties involved. This series has always taken a lot of flack (some deserved and some undeserved) glad to see them catch a critical break for once.

I watched Lin's 2002 film Better Luck Tomorrow last night. Has anybody else seen it?

yeah, I have. Han is rolling in and American Muscle.

apparently that han is the same han in fast and the furious.

Yeah that is the intent I believe. Originally they weren't supposed to be but they couldn't come up with a a character name and so they just went with that connection. At least that is what Lin says on commentary track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"