• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Fast Five Aka The Fast and The Furious 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hyped about this movie as well. In regards to Brian on 2 fast 2 furious I thought it was okay. I mean he was hanging around Tyreese / Roman so I quess he picked up his accent. But yea it was kinda annoying but it was fine with me. I quess it because I am black lol. ( if it bothered you to the point were you hated the movie passionately maybe your a bit racist)By the way did you guys know Vin was part black? I just found this out recently, I read it online some were. Crazy I never knew that. But come to think of it his voice is very black sounding kinda lol.
WTF are you on about, branding people Racist??

I've watched all of the FF movies more than once, but I still can't remember exactly what happened or even all of the events that were left off from the last movie, so, I'm gonna try and watch all of the previous movies, starting tonight so that I can get into the right mood.

Quick Six
Fast & Furious: Six on Fire
The Fastest and The Furiousest
Fast & Furious: Gone in Six Seconds
Furious & Fast
Fast 6: Mission Infreakinsanity
Fasting Furiously
Fast 6: Rise of the Furious

...and if Diesel brings in his xXx costar, Sam Jackson...

Fast & Nick Furious

Last edited:
For those who've seen it, do they keep the dialogue of
Giselle asking "Are we going to Tokyo?" and Han replies "We'll get there one day." I know Sung Kang mentioned it in an interview, but after the earthquake, I wondered if they took the route of "Let's remove the Japan references from the dialogue."

Last edited:
Giselle asking "Are we going to Tokyo?" and Han replies "We'll get there one day." I know Sung Kang mentioned it in an interview, but after the earthquake, I wondered if they took the route of "Let's remove the Japan references from the dialogue."
Yep still there when i saw it.

Yes the line is still in the movie...

I just hope the movie makes sense. The prequel to 2 fast puts him on the run for letting Dom go. But on Fast five it seems as if he's on the run for helping him out in the ending of fast and furious.

I am more curious with the whole
Letty thing. If she is alive & well
Then the only reason people should see Fast & Furious is to see how Brian re gains Dom's & Mia's trust

I just hope the movie makes sense. The prequel to 2 fast puts him on the run for letting Dom go. But on Fast five it seems as if he's on the run for helping him out in the ending of fast and furious.
Well what does not make sense??
I am more curious with the whole
Letty thing. If she is alive & well
Then the only reason people should see Fast & Furious is to see how Brian re gains Dom's & Mia's trust
No the only reason they should see Fast & Furious is because its a good film...

haven't seen Sung Kang doing any press. Was actually curious to hear his thoughts ont eh character at this point. Is my favorite character in the series.

It's a bold move but necessary.

Last edited:
As long as it has the characters driving fast and cool cars, it should be fine

I'm loving the soundtrack and score.

Yeah, that sounds like the direction it should move in. The street racing stuff gets a little old.

Wait what? Racing should always be in the movies, otherwise they might as well change the title and whatnot.
Yeah, that sounds like the direction it should move in. The street racing stuff gets a little old.

Meh, I don't think you need it. As long as you still have great car chases, I don't think you really need racing.

I find chases much more thrilling than races. There's only so many ways to shoot a race.

Gonna try and watch the first movie today. I keep forgetting what happened in the earlier movies.. :p

They might as well change the title and call it a spinoff. I don't understand why anyone would want the film to get away from what its about. The same as having a superhero flick get away from being a superhero flick.
I find chases much more thrilling than races. There's only so many ways to shoot a race.

Wait what? Racing should always be in the movies, otherwise they might as well change the title and whatnot.

Meh, I don't think you need it. As long as you still have great car chases, I don't think you really need racing.

Well i think there is one race in this movie between Han, Roman, Dom and Brian in cop cars.
Theres one scene where
Dom and Brian want a really fast car so they go to the Rio street racing scene and Dom bets his muscle car for the blue porsche, and you know they are going to race for it and your waiting to see the race but then it cuts to Dom and Brian pulling into their hideout having won the race but we did not see it. But to be honest i wasnt really that bothered that we did not see the race, because the other car acton, fight action make up for it.

Well i think there is one race in this movie between Han, Roman, Dom and Brian in cop cars.
Theres one scene where
Dom and Brian want a really fast car so they go to the Rio street racing scene and Dom bets his muscle car for the blue porsche, and you know they are going to race for it and your waiting to see the race but then it cuts to Dom and Brian pulling into their hideout having won the race but we did not see it. But to be honest i wasnt really that bothered that we did not see the race, because the other car acton, fight action make up for it.

Well that's....silly. what's the point of a race, when everyone has the same car. Well, the franchise was fun while it lasted :(

They might as well change the title and call it a spinoff. I don't understand why anyone would want the film to get away from what its about. The same as having a superhero flick get away from being a superhero flick.
You can only make so many films about street racing before the films become really boring and knowone goes to see them....The movies and characters evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"