2008 Presidential Election: You Decide!

N

Noir

Well, Guys who do you want to win? Personally I want Barack Obama.
Lets here who you want to win and why, or who you don't want to win XDD.

There's always room for Jello!

jblive01.jpg

i want mccain or gulliani as vice pres. i think their smart but too in independent to get anything done.

i totally forgot bout him, but heres my chouce:

mitt romney

romney.jpg

romney_blue.jpg

Mitt%20Romney%20Photo.jpg

aside from the fact that i think he just looks like a president should look (not stupid like bush, not sleazy like clinton) hes the best governor massachusetts has had in a long ass time and his recent fundraiser for his "potential" run got 6.5 million in donations.....aka 6 times what gulliani and mccains fundraisers got them.

-balanced what was horrendous budget for mass
-ceo of extrenmely successful 2002 winter olympics, which were 380 million in debt when he came on board. after the games, they were 100 million in the black and thats AFTER he had to work an additional 300 million for extra security with the samer amount of money due to 9/11
-has 5 kids n 10 grand kids
-is 59
-attended stanford university
-mba from harvard business school
-j.d. from harvard law school
-graduated *** laude from hardvard law school
-only person to come close to over taking ted kennedys seat for senate in mass and that was with half of the marketing budget
-his wife, anne, has multiple scurlosis****
-suports iraw war
-compares himseld(and is compared to) often to ronald reagon in terms of charisma and politcal views (cept romney wont rob you of your money)
basically he is a very smart and nice guy whose extremely good with money and organizing.
-served as a mormon missionary, so you know his values are true

I want to see Hillary in the Oval office smoking a big cigar.

:cwink: :yay: :word: :wow: :o :dry: :hyper:

Its way to early for the American people to vote,who knows..some of those on the poll may drop out of the race.

Why do people keep voting for Clinton? The most baseless idiot on this planet?

I voted for RG ... I hope he becomes President so he can handle the massive Bird Flu pandemic ...

Walken would be awesome.

"What this country needs...is a little more cowbell."

In all honesty, I'm really torn between Rudy and Barrack. I think both can easily get the country back on track and out of the mess that our current president (whom I used to be a fanatical supporter of, how times have changed). Both have charisma and appeal to a wide range of people. However, I'm giving a slight edge to Giuliani, simply because he is very liberal on social issues, and is also not opposed to gay marriage, which is something I am a very big supporter of. Plus, I'm a native New Yorker. But in actuality, I'd be satisfied with either one.

As long as it's not that smug, irritating b**ch Hilary Clinton or that slick, donkey - faced loser from three years ago John Kerry, I'm happy.

The day when America doesn't vote someone in because of their middle and last names is the day when I move out of this country. :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"