Status
Not open for further replies.

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
Continued from the previous thread...

2010 NFL Thread
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=334305

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would imagine most Cowboys fans would want Dallas to have the worst record possible, which would make Jones more inclined to get a new head coach and give up some of his power.

I think Jones wants Garret to succeed so he can continue calling all the shots.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Texans just CANNOT play 4 quarters....it is extremely frustrating to watch.
Yet another game the Jets should have won, and it's becoming heartbreaking. The Texans clearly don't know how to close out a game. How many times has this happened to them this season, I've lost count.

Next year should be the Texans year.

This season? Since they came into the league.

Every year, everyone says it is the Texans year, but year after year after year, they disappoint. I am sorry guys, but this is a trend. The Texans will never be an elite team, and looks like not even a playoff team. They can't win close games and they choke. I knew they'd be overrated this season.

The NFL discussion saga continues :wow:

Go Falcons :up:

Yeah he's gone

. And about the top 5 greatest QBs ever:

1. Elway
2. Montana
3. Marino
4. Unitas
5. Farve

Good for the Vikings to make the move. It's been a longtime coming.

Marvin Lewis is expected to hold some kind of press conference later today. I wonder if he'll be announcing his resignation? (This is the last year of his contract.)

So now both Wade Phillips and Brad Childess are fired, and Marvin Lewis should be next one on the chopping block.

so the Vikings will call Tony Dungy, he'll politely decline, and the Vikings become the next team to subvert the Rooney Rule

Marvin Lewis SHOULD resign, but I don't see it happening. Bengals need to fire the man.

Marvin Lewis SHOULD resign, but I don't see it happening. Bengals need to fire the man.
He is still very well liked in the city. He holds alot of respect around these parts.

Charley Casserly on CBS said yesterday that Dallas has to comply with the Rooney Rule even if they plan on hiring Jason Garrett full time.

so the Vikings will call Tony Dungy, he'll politely decline, and the Vikings become the next team to subvert the Rooney Rule

And the NFL will say that the Vikings have complied with said rule.

yea...theyll call Tony Dungy...he'll decline....Rooney rule complied with

yea...theyll call Tony Dungy...he'll decline....Rooney rule complied with

And they'll say that Dallas has complied when they "interview" Wide Receivers Coach Ray Sherman and hire Jason Garrett full time.

He is still very well liked in the city. He holds alot of respect around these parts.

I don't see why. He had like 2 good seasons and tons of mediocre ones. Which is I guess a step up, but he has done nothing to warrant keeping his job.

And they'll say that Dallas has complied when they "interview" Wide Receivers Coach Ray Sherman and hire Jason Garrett full time.

It would be funny if one of those minority candidates decided to accept the head coaching job even though they knew the team only asked them to comply with the Rooney Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"