2011....will it be the beginning of the end for the Xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see where exclusives CAN help, especially early on.

Especially if two consoles launch at the with the same price.

Yea I agree but exclusives tend to only make a difference, like u said, early on. This far into a "console war" there aren't many individuals still on the fence and waiting for that "one" title to sway them either direction. And even if it was a factor, when Gears and Halo sell 13-15 mlion units combined, MS doesn't need 15 exclusives a year. It's all about the dollar, not giving fanboys "stats" to use in an argument over whose console is better.

Last edited:
Lol, you are so short sited its ridiculous. Cth has gone on in lengths debunking every single argument you have made so im not going to retread that territory. I mean he just got finished proving you completely wrong on just about evert point you have tried to make. I think it's time you move on and try and drum up another argument. Maybe something like "Is Activision about to go under?" You might have more success there.
LOL
You my friend are a riot, without you this boards would be dull, but a word of advice, don´t take things on the internet so personal, not only is it stupid but you will might have a fit.
Do you even know what debunk means, or you recently found that word?
The only thing Cth "debunked" was that Xbox Live was not created by Peter Moore like i said.
I was proven wrong, which is great, i´m the first one to admit it, i only based myself in the fact that he worked on the Dreamcast, which was the first console to have online, i didn´t delved into it, he showed i was wrong.
Kudos for him.
Besides that, all he expressed were his opinions nothing more, and those are as valid as anyone´s else.
So, next time understand what the words means before you write them down.

No offense, but you remind of those old Transformer cartoons. Anytime something might remotely seem out of sorts for Megatron, Starscream was there proclaiming victory and trying to sway everyone. He was wrong every time :D
None taken, but i´m not like Starscream, you know why? Because i´m not wrong (nor trying to sway anyone).
You know why?
Because i didn´t made that article, i just posted it, and, like the all Peter Moore made the Xbox Live thing, i didn´t delve into it.

Isildur, if your life had a face I would punch it.

Isildur´s Heir;19533110 said:
LOL
You my friend are a riot, without you this boards would be dull, but a word of advice, don´t take things on the internet so personal, not only is it stupid but you will might have a fit.
Do you even know what debunk means, or you recently found that word?
The only thing Cth "debunked" was that Xbox Live was not created by Peter Moore like i said.
I was proven wrong, which is great, i´m the first one to admit it, i only based myself in the fact that he worked on the Dreamcast, which was the first console to have online, i didn´t delved into it, he showed i was wrong.
Kudos for him.
Besides that, all he expressed were his opinions nothing more, and those are as valid as anyone´s else.
So, next time understand what the words means before you write them down..

Oh lord. :facepalm:

Ya know, no, im just gonna leave it at that.

Last edited:
Lol very diplomatic Pat. You should get the Hype! equivalent of a knighthood for such restraint. I imagine that was extremely difficult :p

:pal::lmao::applaud:bow:

ProjectPat, you are hilarious, you always were, you are the king of comedy, the day you actually grow a brain you will lose that one thing that make you so special.
Your girlfriend is also funny, her/his last post was worthy of a standing ovation, and it was bold too, the equivalent of a digital bj....it was very funny.
You two are special little boys, never forget that, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Please close this thread, there were 3 or 4 pages of people being civilized, but then dumb and dumber arrived.....there is no real reason to go on.

My deepest apologies Isildur. From reading your last post, you're very right. Clearly I'VE been extremely uncivilised. Perhaps you're right and this thread should be killed off. It's just such a shame that people like Pat and myself have ruined it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"