The Flash 9x10: A New World, Part One

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
As Iris receives word of a career milestone, Barry is suddenly nowhere to be found; Barry runs across many familiar faces; Khione continues to figure out her powers; Chester works on a suit for Allegra.

Promo:

Really looking forward to this episode because it’s basically going to be the event this series has been building up to since the first episode and the season one finale. I am also wondering if we’ll see the Reverse Flash’s origin in this episode or at all during this four part finale.

upload_2023-5-1_4-30-42.gif

You're telling me Eric Wallace had this in him the whole time?! This was the best episode in YEARS! Loved seeing Letscher back as Thawne and having an episode entirely focused on Barry and Reverse Flash and seeing Barry's parents back...

Such a great episode and the first time in a long time that I am buzzing after watching the Flash. Here's to hoping the final three episodes are right on par and this show can end on a high note

Too bad Barry never held Justice League membership drives. He might've learned about the family of magic users who run the local pizza place.

This was most definitely a top teir episode that plays all the right beats. Matt was great as The Reverse Flash, Grant was pulled in many direction emotionally as Barry. It kinda reminded me of the ol days when The Flash was good.

This was most definitely a top teir episode that plays all the right beats. Matt was great as The Reverse Flash, Grant was pulled in many direction emotionally as Barry. It kinda reminded me of the ol days when The Flash was good.
It really did feel like a season one, season two episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"