A Gojira (Godzilla) remake.

they used suits in the 90's Gamera trilogy, and those worked as well

Let the Japanese make this movie. Let the Americans finance it. Let ILM do the CGI. :o

I would love to make Gamera vs Godzilla

I would just like to see another gamera movie.And I don't mean that kiddie one that came out either.

Maybe this will interest you... TREY AND MATT TAKE ON GODZILLA http://www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=160

TREY AND MATT TAKE ON GODZILLA
by Alex Riviello

Source: Variety

08.23.2006 -

Yes, that's not just wishful thinking- Godzilla's got nothing on Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Variety just announced that they have a new Paramount flick planned called GIANT MONSTERS ATTACK JAPAN!

J.F. Lawton is doing the screenplay- and he a pretty strange career- writing such films as the Under Siege flicks, the upcoming Deathrace 3000, and directing a movie called Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death. What's the movie about? Don't ask me stupid questions.
This is going to be a live action movie, complete with rubber monster suits and tiny cities to stomp. I love that these guys constantly go back to the old methods of filmmaking- they've already done the Thundercats-inspired puppets, now they're going for the campy kaiju. The guys hope to have it made sometime in 2007.

I have to admit, I've been fans of Trey and Matt ever since Cannibal! The Musical, and think that Team America is one of the funniest movies to come out in the last few years. I can't wait for this.

Zilla vs gamera would be very cool..and with and with todays quality (not the old jap style monsters) that would be mad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"