• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

I :hrt: Liv

Smackdown was meh this past Friday. Happy to see Ruby Riott get a win, she deserves it, and the short hair works for her. Hopefully she and Liv get a woman's tag title run.

Last week there was a sit down interview with Lars Sullivan and Corey Graves, so this week of course there was yet another sit down interview with Michael Cole. Lars Sullivan who was shirtless for some reason, and it was all remarkably stupid. cannot wait until this guy is future endeavored.

Jey Uso has been great. he should get a run with the IC title in the future.

Kevin Owens annoys me and he has a punchable face, but he was wearing a Dusty Rhodes t-shirt, so there's that.

Billie Kay is cute and funny, I could see her as a great valet for someone, just not sure who I'd put her with?

Where is Aleister Black?
The issue is with Liv is I don't think WWE really knows what to do with her and that's a shame because she could be something great either on her own or as a team.

I have been catching on all the shows after a lot of Halloween movie/tv show watchin during October:

1. WALTER vs. Ilja might be the match of the year.
2. The writing for Sasha as a face is awful.
3. Watching the New Day ether the Hurt Business was all time hilarious.
4. Johnny and Candice are the best thing going in pro wrestling at the moment for me. Good lord, they are amazing at every aspect.
5. I continue to be impressed with Roman outside of the ring. Not at all in it.
6. Alexa is not great in her role, but the writing has made it all work really well so far imo.
7. Pat McAfee shouldn't be this good at pro wrestling.
8. NXT UK's heritage cup is what the old ROH pure wrestling title was trying to be.
9. Io is the best current worker in the company.
10. Dakota Kai does not get enough love.
11. Raquel Gonzalez is the first legit hoss the WWE women's division has ever had. I can't wait to see where she goes from here.

I have been catching on all the shows after a lot of Halloween movie/tv show watchin during October:

1. WALTER vs. Ilja might be the match of the year.
2. The writing for Sasha as a face is awful.
3. Watching the New Day ether the Hurt Business was all time hilarious.
4. Johnny and Candice are the best thing going in pro wrestling at the moment for me. Good lord, they are amazing at every aspect.
5. I continue to be impressed with Roman outside of the ring. Not at all in it.
6. Alexa is not great in her role, but the writing has made it all work really well so far imo.
7. Pat McAfee shouldn't be this good at pro wrestling.
8. NXT UK's heritage cup is what the old ROH pure wrestling title was trying to be.
9. Io is the best current worker in the company.
10. Dakota Kai does not get enough love.
11. Raquel Gonzalez is the first legit hoss the WWE women's division has ever had. I can't wait to see where she goes from here.

1. Haven't paid attention to it.
2. Yeah, they really struggle with it. I don't get why they just don't let her be the cocky "diva" she is when she's a heel.
3. I continue to love the Hurt Business and a feud with New Day is just another reason why I won't be able to quit RAW fully.
4. Yup, they've grown on me.
5. This is the first time since the early Shield days where I genuinely like Roman Reigns. Being a heel fits him so much better than a face. Paul Heyman as his manager is icing on the cake.
6. I like Alexa as "Harley Quinn" to Bray Wyatt's "Joker".
7. Pat McAfee is awesome. Already the best talker in the WWE.
8. Haven't paid attention to it.
9. Eh, the women's division in NXT could use a heel champ right about now.
10. Dakota Kai needs a bit more range as a heel.
11. "Hoss"...?

123721523_693022354675974_5101356941009696351_n.jpg
124089127_987492541760097_5800869041413139079_n.jpg
123971736_125535299093292_4840999473110352052_n.jpg

This woman, sheesh...

The issue is with Liv is I don't think WWE really knows what to do with her and that's a shame because she could be something great either on her own or as a team.

Agreed. I think they had an idea to make her Sister Abigail, but then went by the wayside. I liked her promo when she interrupted and challenged Charlotte, then she just ended up teaming with Ruby again. Now it looks like Ruby might get a solo push on SD and Liv is missing, unless she ends up on the SD survivor series team, too.

They really do need to figure out a way to use her, it's clear they have no idea, which is a shame, because she's cute, and charismatic, and fully capable of having a good match.

Personally I'd go with a tag title run for her and Ruby in the meantime. They have been a team the longest beside the brief squad break up. A tag run would make sense.

Agreed. I think they had an idea to make her Sister Abigail, but then went by the wayside. I liked her promo when she interrupted and challenged Charlotte, then she just ended up teaming with Ruby again. Now it looks like Ruby might get a solo push on SD and Liv is missing, unless she ends up on the SD survivor series team, too.

They really do need to figure out a way to use her, it's clear they have no idea, which is a shame, because she's cute, and charismatic, and fully capable of having a good match.

Personally I'd go with a tag title run for her and Ruby in the meantime. They have been a team the longest beside the brief squad break up. A tag run would make sense.
Yeah the plan was to make her Sister Abigail but Alexa has been pushing for that for a while so they went with her instead.

Mustafa Ali vs Ricochet on Raw was really good. I love Ali's submission finish.

These two have great chemistry and should be featured more.

Reactions: NDX
Watching her YouTube videos, Asuka is quite adorable butchering words in English.

Mustafa Ali vs Ricochet on Raw was really good. I love Ali's submission finish.

These two have great chemistry and should be featured more.
Always love seeing the Koji Clutch used.

NBA Legend Shaquille O'Neal is likely headed to AEW. Also, Kenny vs. Mox for the AEW World Championship on December 2nd, which Kenny should win as sooner or later, Mox needs to defend the IWGP US Championship and he can't defend it on American soil, so he would have to defend the title in Japan against KENTA at Wrestle Kingdom, which would require quarantine for two weeks, so he would need to lose the AEW Championship.

So Jade Cargill, the girl from the Storm cosplay photos debuted on AEW tonight. Her promo skills were nothing to write him about.

Oh Shaq in AEW, oh joy.

This is one of the better "point" pics from Triple H:

So Jade Cargill, the girl from the Storm cosplay photos debuted on AEW tonight. Her promo skills were nothing to write him about.

Oh Shaq in AEW, oh joy.

I will only like it if his entourage contains only Kenny Smith, Ernie Johnson and Charles Barkley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"