A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

I'm really liking Pat McAfee as commentator on Smackdown

edit

Ziggler with braid extension is beyond cringe

Owens looks like a human snowman

Last edited:
Street Profits vs RuDolph how many times are we going to get this match? I will NEVER call them the Dirty Dawgz

Also Smackdown needs to do something with Murphy. He's too good to just be sitting on the sidelines. Hopefully they have him go after Apollo Crews

I finally was able to watch NXT this week and I really enjoyed it. I loved the moment with the three champs and Kushida finally getting some gold! Dakota introducing Raquel after mentoring for a year like a proud mother put a tear in my eye. The Way kills me in the best way. I never expected to enjoy Scott/Ruff this much, better I am definitely enjoying it.

One thing I absolutely love about the NXT women's division is they are all there gunning for the titles. It's so refreshing to see them all actually car about being champions. I wish the main roster felt the same.

Reactions: NDX
173358877_932320047504649_3390021552879579047_n.jpg
173487143_149173107139969_4954720227244592337_n.jpg
173966962_1166212757182370_165552589511501980_n.jpg
174249556_744466092895698_1560205176008722720_n.jpg
173383694_191045449353541_461561145813261179_n.jpg

The NXT women's division is so strong. Definitely one of the best things in wrestling today.

Iconics showing in AEW is a must. Them breaking up was absolutely dumb and I hope they come out better for this. They could be a great, and needed, addition to the company.

I don't see much value in anyone else fired other than Joe, but I'd be fine with him rampaging in the indies for a few more years before hanging up the boots. Maybe a return to ROH for one last run.
The Iconics, or Billie at least, feels like they are made for Impact. That's not a dig either because Impact really like their character stuff; it's possibly more character than wrestling to be honest so it fits.

Tucker I feel could go to NWA and blow people away. Dude has an underated way of delivering a good earnest promo that would fit with them.

Joe I dunno, take your pick really. Whatever fits be it ROH, Impact or AEW.

I'd like to see Mickie in AEW. NWA seems too obvious.

Overall WWE really are a sham for doing this.

So what happened to Keith Lee? Does Vince just not like him because his body isn't built like Lashley?

Also they're doing nothing with Nakamura, Angel Garza, Murphy, and Aleister Black. Carillo has been on that Main Event show but I expect a couple of them to be released/future endeavored soon

The Iconics, or Billie at least, feels like they are made for Impact. That's not a dig either because Impact really like their character stuff; it's possibly more character than wrestling to be honest so it fits.

Tucker I feel could go to NWA and blow people away. Dude has an underated way of delivering a good earnest promo that would fit with them.

Joe I dunno, take your pick really. Whatever fits be it ROH, Impact or AEW.

I'd like to see Mickie in AEW. NWA seems too obvious.

Overall WWE really are a sham for doing this.
Peyton is married to 10! and her and Billie are best friends. They are going to AEW. Get a tag title for the women going now.

Joe, Billie and Peyton are up there with Conti leaving the WWE with me. I have been pissed for days over it. On the plus side though, all three should end up there. Maybe Joe can compete in a G1. I don't know if he could physically take it, but I'd love to see him try.

So what happened to Keith Lee? Does Vince just not like him because his body isn't built like Lashley?

Also they're doing nothing with Nakamura, Angel Garza, Murphy, and Aleister Black. Carillo has been on that Main Event show but I expect a couple of them to be released/future endeavored soon
He has some sort of health problem. Not sure if it is injury or something else. But he's out for a reason. He was suppose to win the US title when Riddle did, but couldn't compete.

I was high on Black. Was disappointed when he didn't win the MitB match and it fell to Otis.

I can't wait to be able to see local shows again

I hope Black comes back as a heel, and feuds with Daniel Bryan. I know they could have great matches, and Bryan is at a point in his career where he is helping put people over. That is my fantasy booking.

Murphy should feud with Corbin because well both are doing nothing at the moment, have him challenge for the crown and say he is a terrible and worthless king etc.

This is the only man I see dethroning Reigns.

2c50cebc838d3d1ee9b982a711c9a49c_crop_north.jpg

Unless they bring a returning Keith Lee to Friday nights which would be awesome to have him be the one, too.

It sucks The Iconics are gone as Baszler and Jax could use new opponents

I was happy to see the Viking Raiders back on Monday Night. Always liked tag teams like that.

That's what I'm hoping for. You could even have New Day as back up and play into their long feud with the Usos

I love this idea too much. Gonna need an entire year of build up though. Big time build up. Hell, bring back King of the Ring and have Big E win that AND the Royal Rumble.

I am going to go on a little rant here, and it has nothing to do with WWE:

- I am so sick and tired of CM Punk being asked when he's returning to wrestling and him being so vague about it. At what age does he need to be before people stop asking CM Punk when he's coming back to wrestling? 50? 60? 70? 80? 90? Hell, I bet he'll be asked about it when he's in his 70's.

He was asked this when Will Osprey called him out:

“I don’t want to give people false hope in answering Ospreay. But he’s for sure somebody that I’ve never wrestled before that interests me a lot more than, I guess, the corporate side of professional wrestling nowadays. New and different things are going to interest me more than doing the same old, same old. I always need new goals. I don’t know. Let’s see if he has it at the end of the summer and then ask me the question again.”

Seriously, how old does CM Punk need to be before people stop asking him about a return to wrestling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"