A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

Ey5ku5EWQAQPbSK.jpg

I was laughing my ass of during the match at her antics. She's playing the role perfectly.

Franky Monet is a good name. I dig it.

Indi has been growing so much. I actually want to see where InDex goes.

Also Reed still looks like a beast and I hope he gets that NA title soon enough.

KUSHIDA getting the CW title was a nice surprise.

I skipped through most of AEW. Did enjoy Hobbs beatdown of Christian, though.

Just heard WWE released Samoa Joe... and people thought he was going to show up on Smackdown to face Roman :csad:

They released a bunch of wrestlers. I feel bad for the IIconics. WWE broke them up and now they fired them both. I'm a fan of Peyton, so there goes my one and only reason left to watch Raw

Last edited:
Just heard WWE released Samoa Joe... and people thought he was going to show up on Smackdown to face Roman :csad:

They released a bunch of wrestlers. I feel bad for the IIconics. WWE broke them up and now they fired them both. I'm a fan of Peyton, so there goes my one and only reason left to watch Raw

Perhaps the WWE couldn't clear Samoa Joe and he felt differently.

It's Endeavors Season. Shout to Big Johnny.

Peyton & Billie better show up at AEW and partner with the good doctor (who @Hunter Rider has still yet to post a picture of) .

Last edited:
The only one that surprises me alittle is Peyton Royce, it seemed like they were about to put her into that Carmella midcard territory, and we all know how Vince loves hot chicks haha... Her and Chelsea Green are going to be great additions to AEW's lackluster Woman's Division...

Joe doesn't surprise me because Vince saw him as his new star commentary guy and Joe's made it clear he wants to wrestle... The rest are pretty par for the course cuts that WWE makes every year...

Mojo got the axe as well.

Tucker Knight got screwed with them breaking up Heavy Machinery. They could have had more time together.

Tucker has talent and they never should have broken up Heavy Machinery. Breaking up the Iconics was dumb too. Billie was hilarious I'm going to miss her.

I was wondering how long Bo Dallas was going to hold on to that JTG spot. Last I heard he's living with Liv Morgan so he's winning.

To be honest, I didn't even know that Bo Dallas was still on the WWE roster until today.

WWE claiming budget cuts after a $1 billion deal with NBCUni and $205 million a year from FOX is utter BS. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Wasn't the WWE making big profits thanks to their recent deals?

Samoa Joe got fed to Roman so much it almost killed his credibility as a monster heel. Joe should of own more bouts in that feud in my opinion. Samoa Joe was one of the best talkers they had, instead of dumping him on commentary they could had him manage heel Roman Reigns instead of Heyman (much like MVP and Bobby Lashley situation). They could said Joe earned Reigns respect in their feud.

The other two Forgotten Sons seemed to pay the price for Ryker's comments.

Splitting up the IIconics was dumb to begin with. Billie Kay is the funniest woman in the company and Peyton is a underrated talent. I hope both join AEW and boost their women's division. Peyton's boyfriend is already there and Billie would be given free reign to do her comedic stuff.

Bo Dallas is only in his thirties but there were already rumors of him possibly retiring. Seems like he may of lost his passion for wrestling as he has been focusing on real estate stuff recently. At least he has still got his girl (Liv Morgan).

Last edited:
Yes. The Peacock and FOX TV deals were both valued at like $1 billion. Also, they just re-upped NXT on USA.

Iconics showing in AEW is a must. Them breaking up was absolutely dumb and I hope they come out better for this. They could be a great, and needed, addition to the company.

I don't see much value in anyone else fired other than Joe, but I'd be fine with him rampaging in the indies for a few more years before hanging up the boots. Maybe a return to ROH for one last run.

Charlotte saying karma was a *****, and that she's that ***** made me daydream about Kharma/Awesome Kong just coming out to the ring and demolishing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"