250284454_617512743025297_6343117187176338458_n.jpg

249459276_1229558160789570_5368527165385994192_n.jpg

249932995_209072511300117_2936642580437660491_n.jpg

249927329_291003799694678_1047282192600048900_n.jpg

251093304_2791103727802896_1120389809797242951_n.jpg

250252326_725966475030292_7624620399383830314_n.jpg

249829741_227110132819218_143187754941599188_n.jpg

Noam Dar vs. Tyler Bate was a banger.
Haven't seen this week's show yet but Dar is so entertaining, it cracked me up last week hearing him call Bate wee man.

As for Rampage, Eddie Kingston vs CM Punk? Yes please. Imagine those promos.:hrt:

Haven't seen this week's show yet but Dar is so entertaining, it cracked me up last week hearing him call Bate wee man.

As for Rampage, Eddie Kingston vs CM Punk? Yes please. Imagine those promos.:hrt:

Okay, so no spoiler for the outcome.

Bray Wyatt's 90 day no compete ended, expecting to see some news on where he signed or him posting a Youtube trailer or something... But, what I'm really waiting for is his shoot interviews because he's the one that's finally going to rip the bandaid off all the dumb stuff Vince & Company pull backstage. He just openly called out Bruce Pritchard and John Laurentius on Twitter, he's not gonna hold back, I never expected him too but he's gearing up and I can't blame him. Not many WWE guys had worse booking than Windham...

Like I said earlier in the thread, WWE is in for some rough years coming up, because when he does, it's gonna open the floodgates... They're leaking like a sieve right now, he's about to burst the dam... Daniel Bryan & CM Punk choosing AEW over WWE was the Earthquake that caused the crack, Bray's gonna blow it open... They screwed up his character so many times, he has years worth of stories of nonsense to let out and because of the way they are bashing him on his way out, he's gonna flame them and they deserve it. His shoot interview is gonna wake up some wrestlers in WWE that are already unhappy and realize that if Vince will do that to a Second Generation wrestler who has a gift of creativity/character work and is one of the better promo's of all time, they'll do it to anyone...

Alot of people are gonna jump ship or force their way out in the next few years... Kevin Owens is as good as gone... Finn Balor is gonna play ball cuz he's a pro's pro, but he's not re-signing next time his contract is up... Sami Zayn is done, no way he stays with the crap booking he's had and Owens leaving... Sasha will eventually leave, I'm not a big Sasha fan but I know she loves wrestling and AEW is by far the better wrestling product, it's only a matter of time... And I think Charlotte is trying to force her way out right now, which will only make it more enticing for Sasha when her contract is up in a couple years... WWE better start creating some new stars fast, because they're not done losing big names to AEW...

Last edited:
Bray Wyatt's 90 day no compete ended, expecting to see some news on where he signed or him posting a Youtube trailer or something... But, what I'm really waiting for is his shoot interviews because he's the one that's finally going to rip the bandaid off all the dumb stuff Vince & Company pull backstage. He just openly called out Bruce Pritchard and John Laurentius on Twitter, he's not gonna hold back, I never expected him too but he's gearing up and I can't blame him. Not many WWE guys had worse booking than Windham...

Like I said earlier in the thread, WWE is in for some rough years coming up, because when he does, it's gonna open the floodgates... They're leaking like a sieve right now, he's about to burst the dam... Daniel Bryan & CM Punk choosing AEW over WWE was the Earthquake that caused the crack, Bray's gonna blow it open... They screwed up his character so many times, he has years worth of stories of nonsense to let out and because of the way they are bashing him on his way out, he's gonna flame them and they deserve it. His shoot interview is gonna wake up some wrestlers in WWE that are already unhappy and realize that if Vince will do that to a Second Generation wrestler who has a gift of creativity/character work and is one of the better promo's of all time, they'll do it to anyone...

Alot of people are gonna jump ship or force their way out in the next few years... Kevin Owens is as good as gone... Finn Balor is gonna play ball cuz he's a pro's pro, but he's not re-signing next time his contract is up... Sami Zayn is done, no way he stays with the crap booking he's had and Owens leaving... Sasha will eventually leave, I'm not a big Sasha fan but I know she loves wrestling and AEW is by far the better wrestling product, it's only a matter of time... And I think Charlotte is trying to force her way out right now, which will only make it more enticing for Sasha when her contract is up in a couple years... WWE better start creating some new stars fast, because they're not done losing big names to AEW...

I think Sasha leaves for Hollywood if she does leave WWE. Her role in the Mandalorian is likely her testing the waters and it got such a positive reaction that she could be doing more.

Sasha really loves wrestling. I could see her wrestling outside of the WWE in AEW of she wanted to continue.

Charlotte could leave WWE but I doubt she would get such favorable booking in promotions like AEW and she could get outworked in Triple A or Japan. Impact would strap a rocket on her though.

Kingston and Danielson might have been the best match I've seen in years. You knew Danielson was gonna win and yet somehow they gave me hope that Kingston could pull this out. Now that was some storytelling.
Danielson has been on fire since joining AEW. You can tell Bryan is really happy that he gets to cut loose and wrestle how he wants again.

You can definitely see a huge difference in danielson's work since leaving the WWE. I actually look forward to watching his matches again.

Sasha really loves wrestling. I could see her wrestling outside of the WWE in AEW of she wanted to continue.

Charlotte could leave WWE but I doubt she would get such favorable booking in promotions like AEW and she could get outworked in Triple A or Japan. Impact would strap a rocket on her though.

Danielson has been on fire since joining AEW. You can tell Bryan is really happy that he gets to cut loose and wrestle how he wants again.
Sasha I could see playing ball in AEW without issue but signing Charlotte would be a disaster for them. I can't see her doing anything other than her all dominant Queen gimmick, it's all she can do.

That might still be the case, but it won't matter if Hollywood offers her more roles.

You're all about Hollywood Evil. :D

I mean if you were a pro wrestler and you had a choice....wrestle 50 Indie shows (or 300 dates for WWE) in one given year or appear in significant roles in Hollywood projects for the next few years, which one would you choose? The Rock, John Cena and David Bautista all left as soon as Hollywood roles began to become prominent in their lives. If Mandalorian turns out to be Sasha's only Hollywood role and she decides to leave WWE but continue wrestling, then yeah her to AEW would be likely, basically like Cody Rhodes. But if Mandalorian is the start of a new Hollywood career, she's likely to take the route of Cena and the Rock.

Bianca and Becky’s match was really good.

Wrong person won but still good.

Pat McAfee was something different, which anything different was good at the time, but I just don't like him on commentary anymore... He's not good...

So, is Sasha a face now? Also, WWE, give it up. People don't want to boo Becky. :funny:

Meiko vs. Jinny for NXT UK Women's Championship = :up:

So what was the point of bringing Eva Marie back? They just released her already, along with a bunch of other wrestlers. Some big names too. Nia Jax is really surprising

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"