abortion-where do you stand?

hippie_hunter said:
Hmm...Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate diminutive humans who can't fend for themselves!:cmad:

Cut 'Em Up
Flip 'Em
Turn 'em into food. :up:

Protein ROCKS!
Embryo?......not so much.

You don't stand during abortions, silly. You get to lie down.

Fetuses have tails therefore are animals with no souls. Kill em all and let God sort them out.

I'm for abortion if the there's a good reason for it. Perhaps medical reasons, or the pregnancy was a product of rape.

Dew k. Mosi said:
But I do. :o It would look pretty silly if I were to lie down next to my wife while the doctor is performing.

If you're not in the situation to provide the best for your child, then don't bring it into this world.

oh here's a quick question, does anyone here know roughly how much an abortion would actually cost (in pounds, not that crazy american monopoly money) to perform?

Dew k. Mosi said:

unless you're doing the aborting. then it's between some womans legs. life created and destroyed in the same orientation.

i'm all for it being legal up til the end of the first trimester.
hell, even give them gals a little leeway. 4 months!!!

but i think after that, if you still want an abortion, you have to be given a hanger, some warm water, old rags, and be told to do it yourself.

mwaaahahaaha!

i hate kids, but i hate irresponsible parents even more.
i say if we can get rid of em all in one shot the better.

I voted for the first option because I knew it would piss people off.

It all really boils down to ones perception of life and when it begins.

I saw my baby moving around on an ultrasound at like 10 weeks. Sort of changed my whole outlook on the 1st trimester business.

Majik1387 said:
In your opinion it is but I'm sick and tired of hearing people ***** and complain about what other people should be allowed to do with their own bodies. I'm not gonna get into the whole living baby vs. embryo debate because no one ends up living and everyone gets upset with people who disagree.

that's a hypocritical argument. According to you people should be allowed to decide what they do with their own bodies huh? what about an 8 and half month old fetus? what about their body? and despite the fact that they wont have the same intellect as an adult, the instinctual desire to live and not be harmed, to love and be loved is there. Who am I or anybody to take it upon themselves and tell that fetus "you don't get to live anymore. I have decided what happens to your body"

If the woman didn't have the good sense to decide to have an abortion before the 6 month mark then she can have a C-Section to have a premature baby and leave it for adoption (assuming she can't go the full 9 months for some reason you don't want her to try to abort the fetus on her own).

redmarvel said:
If the woman didn't have the good sense to decide to have an abortion before the 6 month mark then she can have a C-Section to have a premature baby and leave it for adoption (assuming she can't go the full 9 months for some reason you don't want her to try to abort the fetus on her own).
You really are a Marvel against people having guns but support abortion.:huh::huh::huh:

Yes, I'm for abortion. I do not believe that a woman/girl should be forced to give birth if:

1. She was raped
2. She'll die giving birth
3. The baby will not survive long after birth
4. The baby will live a torturous and painful life after birth

and for many other reasons.

Better that there be legal and safe methods of abortions than to have these females choose illegal, black market or dangerous methods. Better to lose one unformed "life" than to destroy two lives.

We do not live in a fair and just society, nor do we live in a perfect world. If we did then abortions would not be necessary.

redmarvel said:
Yes, I'm for abortion. I do not believe that a woman/girl should be forced to give birth if:

1. She was raped
2. She'll die giving birth
3. The baby will not survive long after birth
4. The baby will live a torturous and painful life after birth

and for many other reasons.

Better that there be legal and safe methods of abortions than to have these females choose illegal, black market or dangerous methods. Better to lose one unformed "life" than to destroy two lives.

We do not live in a fair and just society, nor do we live in a perfect world. If we did then abortions would not be necessary.
But we could live in a perfect worl if everyone was allowed to carry a gun :(

All-Star Superman said:
But we could live in a perfect worl if everyone was allowed to carry a gun :(

uh huh, and that's why the old west was sooo great :whatever: you could get hung for being accused of stealing a horse. You could be whipped for being the wrong colour. You could die getting caught in the cross fire, but it was "perfect" (if you were a homicidal maniac who enjoyed killing people for sport)

redmarvel said:
uh huh, and that's why the old west was sooo great :whatever: you could get hung for being accused of stealing a horse. You could be whipped for being the wrong colour. You could die getting caught in the cross fire, but it was "perfect" (if you were a homicidal maniac who enjoyed killing people for sport)

And hangings and whippings, whether punishment or not, have exactly what to do with gun ownership? :huh: And people do die in crossfire from gang shootouts, so I don't think the Old West had the market cornered on that front, either.

At any rate, I share your views on abortion, actually.

jag

jaguarr said:
And hangings and whippings, whether punishment or not, have exactly what to do with gun ownership? :huh: And people do die in crossfire from gang shootouts, so I don't think the Old West had the market cornered on that front, either.

At any rate, I share your views on abortion, actually.

jag

My comment was basically that the freedom to own and carry guns DOES NOT create a perfect world.

redmarvel said:
My comment was basically that the freedom to own and carry guns DOES NOT create a perfect world.

Nor does not allowing anyone to own guns. ;)

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"