abortion-where do you stand?

I belive its up to people like so many other things like homosexuaity. Its there choice to make who are we to say what they can and can't do. If we begin doing that we are no better than the school system.

Spider-Bite said:
I am pro-choice during the first three months and then I am pro-life. I actually feel that during the first three months there is absolutely nothing immoral or wrong about it. I also feel that the law should permit life in prison for all participants in a late term abortion.

where do you stand?
I stand with you...maybe not as full as 3 months...but once that thing starts to form into a human life...it should be illegal. I really support more safe sex than abortion. It's not hard to wrap your tool or take the pill.

Hi, I'm an escaped abortion, and I support Pro-Life!

What I find most ******ed is that these people constantly seek abortions, yet they're not smart enough to realize- they shouldn't have been having sex if they didn't want the risk of having a child.

It's really as simple as that. Common stupidity and carelessness, and they want to shrug it off by killing the child before it has a chance to be born.

It's just like when someone loses something, so they take someone else's something so they don't get in trouble. Another suffers while you get to walk away free.

Spider-Bite said:
that's a hypocritical argument. According to you people should be allowed to decide what they do with their own bodies huh?
It's not a hypocritical arguement and yes people should be allowed to decide what they want to do with their own bodies.
what about an 8 and half month old fetus? what about their body?
Seeing as it's still part of the mother's body, it's be up to her on what to do.
and despite the fact that they wont have the same intellect as an adult, the instinctual desire to live and not be harmed, to love and be loved is there. Who am I or anybody to take it upon themselves and tell that fetus "you don't get to live anymore. I have decided what happens to your body"
Well I don't know who you are so I can't really answer that for you; As for other people, it is up to them to make a decision, despite what you think is right or wrong.

My girlfriend and I have had two beautiful little abortions together and they were the best decisions I've ever made.

I think that it should it should remain legal for early-term pregnacies. However, I am in favor of a nationwide ban on late-term abortions, though with the obvious exceptions in place.

This Kandahar guy is pretty sick.

He's probably one of Shirley Phelps-Roper's people.

In this thread has any sociopath answered the question "Abortion, Where Do You Stand?", with, "Between her legs.", yet?

Lmao. Good one.

I'd rather straddle her belly.

Wow, celldog to the extreme!!!!11!1!!

Why am I not surprised by the people who voted for a complete ban on abortion?

unstoppable said:
well since I started the last or close to last abortion thread I'm completely against it

Ah, good for you.

celldog,
A warning... there is no reson to post abortion photos!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
In this thread has any sociopath answered the question "Abortion, Where Do You Stand?", with, "Between her legs.", yet?

yesterday , when I said "abortions for all" my first thought was "between her legs"

:shame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"