Agent Carter Agent Carter - S01E03 "Time & Tide"

Intouch

Civilian
Reaction score
"Time & Tide" - As Agent Carter closes in on Howard Stark's stolen technology, Peggy's secret mission could unravel when the SSR arrests Jarvis and a secret is revealed, on "Marvel's Agent Carter."

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, Kyle Bornheimer as Agent Ray Krzeminski, Meagan Fay as Miriam Fry, Patrick Smith as Agent Wallace, Alexander Carroll as Agent Yauch, Rob Mars as Jerome Zandow, Lesley Boone as Rose, Benita Robledo as Carol, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Laura Coover as Molly, Tim James as Jimmy, Paul Roache as building manager, Christie Lynn Herring as prostitute and Rick Steadman as automat customer.

"Time & Tide" was written by Andi Bushell and directed by Scott Winant.

Am I the only one who thought about Thor when J mentioned a 2 hour thunderstorm?

Also, like AI Jarvis whose credentials have been overriden a couple of times, security is not his strong suit

Am I the only one who thought about Thor when J mentioned a 2 hour thunderstorm?

Also, like AI Jarvis whose credentials have been overriden a couple of times, security is not his strong suit

well, it can't be Thor because this show is set after Captain America: The First Avenger. Thor was probably not even born yet in this time period.

well, it can't be Thor because this show is set after Captain America: The First Avenger. Thor was probably not even born yet in this time period.
tumblr_mvhhx34TfI1rgb8v8o4_500.gif

Thor is at least 1000 years old (prologue of the first Thor movie is in 900AD or so and is when Loki is born/found by Odin - Thor's the older of the two of them, as he's Odin's "first born").

That said, while I did think of Thor when Jarvis made that comment, I don't think it was him. First Thor movie made it sound like it had probably been a while since Thor made a trip to earth.

I found it odd that the front door opened outward.

Brannis died a long time ago?

mmmmm.... those Hydra experiments

anyone have a youtube version of the second clip?

[where are you Silvermoon ;) ]

As Leet Brannis was a russian soldier, we now have more hints that Leviathan is a Soviet organisation (like in the comics).

Well Leet Brannis is an anagram of Al Bernstein so maybe that's a clue, kinda like Dell Rusk and Red Skull.

Man, seeing that woman's hotel makes me feel sorry for my dad's older sister, she stayed in a place like that back then.

So, these are soviet soldiers who dies during the war, but didn't? Sounds like the comic version of Leviathan.

And, Vartha, it's good to see you on here during a live broadcast. Your opinion is appreciated.

And, Vartha, it's good to see you on here during a live broadcast. Your opinion is appreciated.
lol I do try to be here while at Work at the college. At least this week I won't miss anything but most of what they say because of noise lol

First time her work as a double agent actually cost her anything. From her perspective, just reputation, but, if Stark isn't innocent, she's taking the side of someone who is betraying what she stands for at the expense of her own job.

ETA: Daredevil teaser just aired!

Why was Jarvis allowed to leave when Peggy made her presence known? I'm confused on that.

Jeez, no wonder her career was in the crapper during the one shot. She looks like an idiot. Good decision, but tough none the less.

lol I do try to be here while at Work at the college. At least this week I won't miss anything but most of what they say because of noise lol
you're lucky. I miss everything they say AND do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"