Agent Carter Agent Carter - S01E04 "The Blitzkrieg Button"

Intouch

Civilian
Reaction score
Now that "Marvel's Agent Carter" has made her series premiere, we can give you the scoop on another of her upcoming missions featuring the return of Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark and a cameo from Stan Lee!

Check out the official synopsis for the fourth episode, "The Blitzkrieg Button," directly below, and catch "Marvel's Agent Carter" Tuesdays at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC. While you wait for the next episode, follow @AgentCarterTV on Twitter, like "Marvel's Agent Carter" on Facebook, and keep your eyes peeled to Marvel.com for all the latest!

Shea Whigham stars as SSR Chief Dooley

"The Blitzkrieg Button" - Peggy may be in more trouble than usual when fugitive Howard Stark suddenly returns for mysterious reasons. And Chief Dooley chases a new clue all the way to Europe that threatens to destroy Peggy's future at the SSR, on "Marvel's Agent Carter," Tuesday, January 27 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agent Carter" stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Chad Michael Murray as Agent Jack Thompson, Enver Gjokaj as Agent Daniel Sousa and Shea Whigham as Chief Roger Dooley.

Guest starring are Lyndsy Fonseca as Angie Martinelli, Alexander Carroll as Agent Yauch, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Bridget Regan as Dottie Underwood, Benita Robledo as Carol, Meagan Holder as Vera, Joanna Strepp as Gloria, John Bishop as Frank, Tim Dezarn as George, Billy Malone as "large" smuggler, Jeremy Timmins as "larger" smuggler, Chad Danshaw as thug, Jack Conley as Colonel Mueller, Kevin Cotteleer as Alex Doobin, Gregory Sporleder as Otto Mink, Jim Palmer as goon, Tim Garris as hoodlum, Stan Lee as man (next to Howard Stark) and Sarah Schreiber as Lorraine.

"The Blitzkrieg Button" was written by Brant Englestein and directed by Stephen Cragg.

"Blitzkrieg" reminds me of Baron von Strucker's Blitzkrieg Squad from the comics. "Colonel Mueller" could be Ernst Mueller, a comic book member of the Blitzkrieg Squad.

Why is there a 2 week break between episodes 3 & 4?

:) This episode will be awesome, we get a new Stan Lee Cameo that is 1-4 minutes long.

Hopefully a good Stan Lee cameo, rather than one like TDW which was just "yup, there he is"

"Blitzkrieg" reminds me of Baron von Strucker's Blitzkrieg Squad from the comics. "Colonel Mueller" could be Ernst Mueller, a comic book member of the Blitzkrieg Squad.

I think of this guy from Contest of Champions...

blitzkriegersh2.jpg

but then again, I'm old.

Pic from tonight's episode, this must be Stan Lee's "Man next to Howard Stark" cameo that was referenced in the guest cast listed at the end of the synopsis.

B8X-PcKIQAAZ7Xl.jpg:large

heh Howard snuck into Peggy's building with her help and the Blond was having her way with him lol

wow cool pistol. it was like a mini machine gun

Who was that with the gun MM? I missed the name.

Im betting Agent with a cane was saved by Captain America and became Peggy's husband

Mink? Never heard of him. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"