Agent Carter Agent Carter - S02E06 - "Life of the Party"/ S02E07 - "Monsters"

I really don't like the idea of dealing with and potentially letting free with one insane mass murderer to deal with an insane potential mass murderer.

Then again, decisions and compromises like that explains how HYDRA got such a foothold in SHIELD.

Is this the last Agent Carter we'll see?

"I'm at the mercy of some Dark Force we don't even understand." - Take a drink.

What a shocking development. (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Kewl

It appears Whitney Frost is taking the true lead. I'm curious about Dottie, though.

Thompson really should just shoot her. He shockingly saved the day. Wait, how did he lose her to Whitney?

Retreat is our only option Sousa? Really. You and Peggy just loosed a murderous psycho and they're going to just go home and regroup?

Why would they even have to work hard to disgrace Peggy when her breaking Dottie out does it for them.

Last edited:
That was one good ending to the first ep..

Damn, that scene between Dottie and Madam Masque was intense. She really comes off as formidable.

Wow, Whitney has Dottie actually scared and crying. But then she did see her suck up a rat and 5 men so ....

Kind of disappointed we didn't get more of Stark, his character was great.

And yes, no matter how tough you are seeing what she could do you would be talking too.

Cool, Jarvis's wife is Hungarian, not cool making a joke about Hungarian cooking. :cwink:

I know Anna is supposed to be Hungarian but WTF is her accent supposed to because um no...

Now now Peggy you feel more than free to remark (disparagingly) on Howard's personal shenanigans. :o

Last edited:
Well, one can't say Dottie didn't warn Peggy about the internal rot in the SSR.

Jarvis get's fierce when Anna is threatened

And awww Whitney recognizes Howard's a certified genius. Take that Hank Pym.

Trending WW

CbYx38-WwAAgEvs.jpg

How are they going to satisfyingly wrap all this up in 5 or 6 minutes?

Damn, Whitney. Torturing Dottie is one thing, shooting Anna is quite another.

Officer shot, now that's on Peggy too. This entire Dottie thing was a very bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"