Agent Carter Agent Carter

theMagic

Civilian
Reaction score
I tweeted Kevin Feige, Louis d'Esposito and Joe Quesada to consider reviving Agent Carter for the MCU.

Hoping they read it, at the very least.
:yay:

What do you mean for the MCU? Having Agent Carter appear? Having a continuation of the show? If so, isn't either way "for the MCU"? She will certainly appear on Disney+ since they announced she'll be in the animated "What If" show, although that will be set in an alternate continuity.

Rebooting the Agent Carter show. It never got it's due.

I would love if they brought this show back. Gone way too soon.

I had an idea a while back about a soft reboot for the show sort of going into the story area season 3 planned to explore but being its own thing and referencing the movie short more than anything.

I can't think of the premise now but it involved Sharon Carter going through Peggys belongings before or after her funeral finding a clue about Peggys brother. The show would go back in time revolving around a darker bit of family history told through the brothers perspective and some episodes through Peggy. The show would end with Sharon whose currently planning to retire from active duty and start a family thinking over her options as she closes the door and screen credits begin.
Post credits the camera zooms in on steve Rogers in an old photo with Peggy post endgame that drops down into view finally indicating who it was she started a family with. This alternate reality opening up can then be further elaborated upon in a classified photo or document showcasing a temporal displacement of sorts to then kick start a story for Sharon Carter in season 2.

Last edited:
What's the point if (endgame spoilers)
we know it all got erased by time travel anyway?

Uh, nothing gets erased by time travel. They made that clear.

I was under the impression that the writer of Endgame said Cap stayed in the past of the main timeline. Either way, they definitely didn't make it clear in the movie what exactly went on with Cap.

Edit: Okay I looked it up. Seems the writers and directors openly disagree on this point. Interesting.

Last edited:
Yeah, they openly disagree. But, even if it's the same timeline, everyone agrees the past can't be altered. It's just a question of whether Cap always went to the past or not.

The Endgame writers have repeatedly gone on about stakes when it comes to the multiverse but in the end that's kind of what they presented even if they want to frame it differently now.

FFH never really explored it any more despite there being some hype about it being touched upon before release. I think Marvel's got some figuring to do in Dr. Strange's sequel on how they want to specifically portray this but I think it's safe to say the MCU's reality is a multiverse of possibility.

I was under the impression that the writer of Endgame said Cap stayed in the past of the main timeline. Either way, they definitely didn't make it clear in the movie what exactly went on with Cap.

Edit: Okay I looked it up. Seems the writers and directors openly disagree on this point. Interesting.
Also keep in mind that the writers of Endgame were also the writers/creators of Agent Carter tv series.

Peggy's story I think was pretty much wrapped up in Endgame. If anything, Sharon should be the focus now with maybe some flashbacks to Peggy filling in her backstory some more while maintaining the focus on Sharon post Falcon/Winter Soldier at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"