• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he's supposedly "over-praised" means that he's very praised in the first place, it's natural that people will ***** at you for undermining something they praise.

There's just too much online hyperbole when it comes to the character.

And whenever there's a culture of one thing, there is always a counter culture.

Hopefully they will fight AIM or HYDRA splinter groups or something. Rather than some made up for the show organization. The marvel universe is already so rich with all theyd need for this show pretty much.

Marvel finally got the Agent Ward featurette up on YouTube

[YT]AYZ_zf2Z54Q[/YT]

How did I miss Maria Hill at 0:44? Is her hair long? :( The short haircut is her trademark.

It is. The voice questioning him at the beginning is definitely hers, so I have a hard time believing that isn't her at 0:44.

I know the voice is hers but I don't think that's her sitting down at random cubicle #3. But whatevs, maybe you'll get to come back later and tell me how wrong I am for sure.

I'm already doing that! :argh:

:oldrazz:

I dont think it's Maria Hill you would think Marvel would have her be more active in the marketing of the show, she was in The Avengers after all.

She's kinda busy doing movies and How I Met your Mother.

Also that's not her.

You think she wouldn't be capable of a cameo in the pilot? Be real, now. :o

But... why does that look exactly like her? Like... identical?

I don't think its her. If its a secret they wouldn't have put the scene in the promo. If its not a secret they'd use it as part of the marketing (AVENGER STAR IN PILOT!) Guys, they're not going to do hidden cameos in a series premiere. They want people to watch the show.

lol "Avengers Star" :funny:

I don't think its her. If its a secret they wouldn't have put the scene in the promo. If its not a secret they'd use it as part of the marketing (AVENGER STAR IN PILOT!) Guys, they're not going to do hidden cameos in a series premiere. They want people to watch the show.
Why does it look exactly like her? Nobody's answered that yet. It could just be a person that looks just like her, that's definitely possible, but when I see that person in that featurette I see Cobie Smulders.

Sounds good. #2 shouldn't be too tough. SHIELD has its fingers in a lot of pies, many of which would alienate the more stand-up heroes like the Avengers--which we see in the Avengers movie itself. I have a pretty strong feeling, given SHIELD's interest in J. August Richards' character and some of the lines Coulson's had about superheroes being the new reality, that part of the show will be about SHIELD grabbing up a couple of superpowered newbies to train as SHIELD's personal answer to the Avengers, just in case those more independent heroes end up clashing with SHIELD.

Oh, I'm looking plenty close.

That's too close. And keep your hands where I can see them. :o

She could, and she probably will, but it's not her. Look closer.
720p, full screen, face up to the screen... how much closer can I look? Can someone explain to me why that's not her? Because I'd know Cobie's face anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"